Ch 5

Laurence's POV

The tear glowed and headed for the portal. Once it reached it the portal lit up. I got up and ran to the gates Dante was there.

"Ireane....Portal...Lit," I didn't give time to respond and ran back to the portal. I was just in time to see Zane come out with a evil grin. I pinned him to the ground and held a sword to his throat.

"Were. Is. Garroth!"

"Oh him, I finished him."

"You what. N-N-No, I only talked to him last night, this can't be happening. NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS. TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW OR I'LL SLIGHT YOUR THROAT!" Dante came there with Levin, Aphmau, Kyle, and Kemmur, they were all just staring at me yell at Zane.

"I told you the truth, Garroth is dead." I froze, he is not dead, he is not dead, he is not dead. 

"I don't believe you."

"Believe it."

"I hate you." I got off him, and was about to run but someone stopped me. It was Garroth. "You lied Zane, bad boy." I throw my sword at Zane it striked him in the chest, I turned back around to Garroth. I didn't even fully turned around before he kissed me. I kissed back, it was him, hehe, it was, wow, yes.

"I told you if it wasn't a dream-"

"That I would kiss back." we were wispearing to each other, forgetting the others were watching. I then turned around. "Ahh, oh yay, you guys are here, well here is the all mighty Garroth, he is back, whoo~hoo!" Um, what are they doing, they are just starring, rude. "You people are so rude."

"Yay, what is wrong with you people, well anyway, so how the heck did the portal open."

"I have no clue, I was sitting there next thing you know the ground is glowing from me to the portal, then it lights, I run, here they are."

"That made no sense but I understand." We kissed again if they are staring why not give them a show. Once we finished we walked up to them and shook them hard.

"Ugh, they are so rude. *Snapping fingers in face* earth to people, man, what is happening."

"That is why you stopped flirting with me, you fell for Garroth!" Aphmau then said.

"Yay, no kidding, I just kissed him for no reason!" I said, man really I just kissed someone I don't love.

"Wow, that is what happened in the dream thing that made you so happy and space out and think!" Said Kemmur.

"Really I didn't notice, geez you people are stating the obvious. You people don't need to state the obvious." I said wow there really good at that, me and Garroth just left them there and went back into town, I told him about the village, what I was going to do, the people. Once we got into the safe-hold, literately everyone ran up to Garroth and hugged him, I swear, everyone. Kawaii~Chan, Donna, Logan, Malachi, Katelyn, Emmalyn, and Yip. I even gave him a few hugs. Finally after they snapped back to reality, Aphmau came running into the safe-hold, "KAWAII~CHAN, WERE ARE YOU!!"

"Kawaii~Chan is over here Aphmau~Senpi!" I wounder what that was about, all I know is I herd them squealing. After that the others came to hug my Gar Gar, hehe. Garroth hugged Malachi so hard his face was a tomato, "Ha, Malachi, you look so funny. Hahahaha." Levin said laughing.

"Hehe, so Levin you think this is funny, come here and let's see who looks funny now!" Garroth said, Levin ran as fast he could with Garroth behind him, me and Malachi laughed are butts off, it was amazing, finally got him and hugged him back over, it was amazing.

"Ha, Levin look who's laughing now." Malachi said between gasped for air.

"Aww, you all look so cute together, I wish I had a camera to remeber Garroth isn't the only one who turns into a tomato." I said laughing they all looked at me, "Oh no. BYE!!!" I exclaimed before running away from all three of them, oh crap, oh no, I'm going down. Next thing you know I'm kissing the floor with three heavy people on me. "Man, you people are so heavy, how much have you guys gained. I shouldn't of said that." Then Levin started bouncing on me. "Ugh, I'm sorry you guys are fat. I mean I'm sorry for saying the truth. I mean, I'm done for."

"Ha, this is what you get, take it Laurence." Garroth laughed. Oh they don't know what's coming I flipped into the air and ran to the houses I just built, I had secret tunnels all through out. Ha.

"You will never find me, mawhaha. Take it punks." I yelled back to the three men chasing me, hehe. 

"Laurence you already told me were all the secret tunnels are!" Garroth said.

"NOT THE NEW ONES! HA! TAKE IT!!" haha.

"I can find you!" Yip, traitor.

"YOU TOO YIP, TRAITOR!!! THIS IS GREAT, RUNNING FOR MY LIFE NOW!!" I ran around the whole town three times when I lost them I dove into the water. "COME AND GET ME!! IN THE WATER!!!" ha my plan is coming together to occupy Garroth for the party. The there was four splashes. I then ran out of the water.

"WAIT LAURENCE YOU WERE  JUST. HOW?" Malachi yelled in confusion.

"MY SECRETS NOT YOUR'S HA, TRY TO CATCH ME LOSERS" I stock my tongue at them, oh no I really got them angry. "OH NO. RUNNING FOR MY LIFE, AGAIN!!"

"WE WILL GET YOU!!" they all yelled at me, I ran up the tree house and hid in a secret compartment. Hehe, they will never find me. 

"Oh, Laurence come out and play we saw you come up here." Levin said. And backed up then Garroth, Yip, and Malachi. After they all passed I ran back down and hide in my bed, I was scared and I didn't want them to find me. So I made my pillow look like me and I hide in my closet. Ha I'm a genius! I herd foot steps come up my stairs. "Come on Laurence we know you're here, come out and play. Guys the blanket. I gave a little giggle, I think Yip herd it though because next thing you know I'm on the floor with 4 people one in armor.

"Guys at least let Garroth take off his armor, it makes him heavier and sweater." I did another flip went to my drawer, through a blue bottom down and some jeans at him and told the others to come out front, I layed down in the grass and they all jumped on my back. Then Garroth came running down and belly flopped on my legs. Idea, "Ow, Ow my leg, ow it hurts." They all got off and I ran away saying ow the whole way my legs really hurt. WATER. I jumped back into the water and floated, "Ahh, this is nice. Come, and doesn't hurt my leg, ahh." Then I get splashed in the face and everyone laughs when I blow all the water out of my mouth. But I don't care, I continued to float. "You guys should try this it is nice." I have to say we all stayed like that for an hour since Levin had no more lord duties for the day, it was calm. My leg still hurt, but I went to Dante's and Kawaii~Chan's house. Dante wanted to speak with me. As I got there I herd Dante, "Hey, Laurence come down." I did what I was told and went into the basement.

"Hey Dante," He turned me around, "Dante wha- what the heck is that." There were paintings of me and Garroth kissing and two dolls of us kissing(you see OTP shrine, hehe). "What has Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau doing?"

"They have been shipping you and Garroth ever since you stopped flirting with Aphmau, so they made this, and I have to say, I'm surprised when Garroth and you kissed Aphmau didn't go into phyco mood. You have no clue, some times everyone comes to the village to pray to there OTP, I even do.'

"I, um, what, I, um, wow, wow, cool, I respect you and all, but really action figures, the pictures are fine, but the dolls, I'm really scared."

"Yay, I just wanted you two to kiss, I never really was into all this, but, Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Katelyn, Zoey, Donna, and Malachi insisted, everyone else was like me, just wanted it to happen."

"Wow, Malachi to, wow when they were chasing me through Phoenix Drop  three times and got me on the ground three times you think he would try to make us kiss, right?"

"What do you mean, chased you around."

"Well, when Garroth hugged Malachi and Levin there faces got so red, he squeezed them to death. I laughed at all of them, so they chased me, they got me down I called them fat, chased around, punks and losers, got chased, floated in the ocean. That is it in a nutshell."

"Ohh, well get ready for the party, and are you okay you're limping."

"Oh, by accident Garroth belly flopped on my legs."

"Oh, well see you later. Bye!"

"Bye!" I waked out and back to my house.