Ch 11

Garroth's POV

Brendan and Yip put the two people on the beds Yip sat at a chair on the other side of the room, he doge his head into his face. He whispered to himself, "This is my fault." I sat next to him.

"This isn't your fault Yip. This could of happened to be anyone. It is not your fault. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time probably." There was a long silence.

"I made a promise to him. The day he almost died, I promised to protect him, one of the reasons I started training." He did what? "I broke that promise, I failed him, heh, I failed myself." He reburied his head into his hands, wow, he really cares for Malachi, I mentally squealed, my OTP needs to come true now, Yip is mentally beating himself, I can tell these things. I see why though. I patted his back.

"It will be okay, don't worry." I said.

"Yeah, you saved them, any longer, they could be died." Zoey said after examining them. 

"R-R-Really?" We all nodded he smiled slightly and looked at me. "Thanks, I needed that." I just smiled at him and put my arm around him in a friendly way.

"Anything for a friend." He smiled hearing that, Levin did tell me I was his idol. I think I made his day. I smiled back. Laurence smiled at me. Oh, that smile, it makes me just want to kiss him, it makes my heart melt. 

Yip's POV

I feel better now, but I still feel this is partly my fault, but he called me friend, my insides exploded. Everything was going to get better, I know Malachi will. 

Malachi's POV

I was in a dark room, I herd voices outside. All I could think about was Yip.

*Time skip of a couple days*

Yip's POV

It has been a couple days since Malachi has been awake. I stayed as long as I could everyday by his side. Issa has already woken up. Brendan kissed her, next thing you know in a couple of hours she started to wake. There baby is do in a couple of days, I'm excited for them, I am just worried for Malachi. Right now it was just me and Malachi in the house, no one would be home for a couple hours. "Hey Malachi, I have no clue if you can hear me, I just want to tell you, I miss you. Phoenix Drop has been being built faster, we are almost done with it actually. Everyone misses you. It would be nice to see you smile again. You are so cute when you smile I hope you know, the way yours eyes twinkle, the way your hair bounces when you run, who wouldn't like it. If you can hear me, I want you to know....... I-I-I l-love you. Being here without you it is hurting me more then you know, it has only been a few days, but it feels like years. Just know I love you." I kissed him on the lips and left. He probably doesn't even love me back. (forget a couple chapters ago they kissed okay? It makes more sense they kiss now. Okay? good) I walked to the little beach. I grabbed my guitar from it's hiding spot. I sat down by the water, I thought about Malachi and the words just came.

This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
Been so long I forgot how to turn it up up up up all night
Oh up up all night long

You, where the hell did you come from?
You were a different, different kind of fun
And still used to feel it now
Now, I got pins and needles on my tongue
Anticipating what's to come
Like a finger on a loaded gun

I can feel it rising
Temperature inside me
Haven't felt for a long time

This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
Been so long I forgot how to turn it up up up up all night
Oh up up all night long
This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it
Turn it on
But I know you can take it up up up up all night
Oh up up all night long