Ch 40-

First... Many people have been hating Aarmaugurlforlife, and well... IT AIN'T NICE!!! I see if you are mad at home Zanna died in her story but don't go hating her for it!!!! So my little Kitty's... Go give Maddie~Chan some kitty pikachu cuddles!! GO!! NOW!! WHY ARE YOU STILL ON THIS CHAPTER!!! YOU SHOULD BE IN MADDIE~CHAN'S PROFILE GIVING HER CUDDLES!!! COME BACK!! STOP READING!! 

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING!! COME BACK!!

REALLY STOP!! GO GIVE LIVE TO MADDIE!!

GO!!

NOW!!

Thank you for finally showing her cuddles! Now on with the chapter!! (I'm watching, someone still hasn't gone there... Yes I'm looking at you BOBBY!! SCOTT!! AND ASHLEY!!!!!)

Yip's POV

I heard everything, I came out of the closest, they nodded their heads towards the door. I ran back to my house, the stranger was tied to a tree out front, I shrugged it off I snuck inside, Malachi was on the couch quietly sobbing. He was also muttering things like, "I'm so stupid, what the nether is wrong with me, he hates me..." And the last hit me. "I should just die, no one would miss me, I would just slowly fade to the darkness, not being able to feel anymore...."

"Malachi stop..." I said soothingly sitting on the couch.

"Worthless, creep, murder, mess up..." I hugged him.

"Please stop..."I said louder.

"logic breaker, heartbreaker-" I kissed him making him shut up, he kissed back slightly. I know he didn't mean anything bad, he just was out of it. The fact is, I've never really seen him cry either, yes he cried last night, and when he has nightmares but he has never full out cried. And him crying right now, was all years of stress, anger, sadness, and everything wrapped into one... Plus, him being pregnant, is not helping, after a few minutes he stopped crying. He looked up at me. I whipped his tears away.

"Malachi, promise me you will never say any of that again... if you were to die I would have to kill myself..." He snuggled his head in my chest.

"I love you Yip." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Malachi." We cuddled before falling asleep in him in my arms.

Aaron's POV

Me and Gray were waiting for our dates, tonight's the night! We were both nervous... We have practiced! We are going to do great! Katelyn and Aphmau came, Katelyn looked as beautiful as ever. Me and Katelyn walked up to Irene hill, will she was looking out at the sunset I kneeled on the ground and pulled out a ring. I cleared my throat and she turned around then covered her mouth with her hands. "Katelyn, when I first lost my wife I thought I would never be able to move on... But the night I got to know you, I have proven myself wrong, I fell in love with you. When I got to know you, your smile, laugh, giggled, blush, and your blue eyes I could get lost in got imprinted in my mind and I could not let go... So will you Katelyn (whatever last name is) marry me?" She nodded.