Ch 34

~Time skip to the next day!~

Jesse's POV

Kyle did not come home last night. I can't leave Emma, but I don't know if Kyle is hurt... You know what screw this! I'm going to bring Emma outside! Oh god I'm scared!! I just got Emma dressed. I then right before I walked outside I grabbed my broom and went on. I opened the door and flew to a tree slightly far away from everyone. I sat on one of the branches with Emma in my arms. She started crying and wouldn't fall asleep. "Okay... Okay... I'll sing to you!" I mumbled, she giggled. "You are so lucky Daddy loves you!

I ask for one day where I don't have to hear about pain or life that's lost

I ask for one day were whispers of hope are alive inside my heart

Where there is freedom and justice and judgment is gone

I ask for one day where I don't have to hear about pain

I ask for one day in my life where there is sunshine through the shadows

Only one day in my life where the world peace

As I one day

Just one day

I ask for one day when I close my eyes and I see the hope in me

I ask for one day where war is a dream of the past of long ago

Where freedom and justice and judgment is gone

I ask for one day where I don't have to hear about pain

I ask for one day in my life where there is sunshine through the shadows

Only one day in my life where the world is at peace

As I sing

One day for only beauty,

One day that we can open your hearts,

One day where hope is endless

One day to be free

Only one day in my life

Where there is sunshine through the shadows

Only one day in life

Where the world is at peace

As I one day

I ask for one day

Just one day..."

Emma fell asleep... I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Woah..." I looked down to see all the little kids sitting there. "That was amazing!" They said dumbfounded, I got on my broom and floated down. Shira saw me and stumbled back.

"Jesse?" She asked. She took a step closer and looked into my eyes.

"Y-y-yes S-Shira?"

"How do you know my name? We never met?" I took a step back.

"I... um.... Where's Malachi when you need him to explain things!"

"How do you know me?" She asked again.

"Um... See... MeyouandMalachiwealllivedtogetherinthecastleMalachileft leavingustowewentourseperateways...IalsosavedyoufromthefireamonthagowhenyoubecamehumanandGarrothandLaurencefoundyou!" I said in one breathe. She stumbled back again, she almost fell too but Dimitre caught her. She was unconscious. I started panicking... "What's happening, is she okay, what is going on, I... I" I was gasping for air then Emma started crying I ran to my broom and started rocking her, then Kyle came and saw I was freaking out, he took Emma, I literally sat on the ground rocking back and forth taking deep breaths gasping for air... Shira... not good... can't think... thoughts clouded... Everything was dizzy, I heard muffled voices, I just buried head into my knees, I can't do anything... what is happening.

Kyle's POV

I was trying to get Jesse but he just buried his head into his knees. "Rollo, go get Malachi okay?" I said looking at him. He nodded and the 5 year old was off (I'm making him a year younger so yeah... it will make sense in the future!).

"Okay, Dimitre... Just do what you're doing... But maybe lie her down? It might be more comfortable for both of you." He nodded. "And Lello and Neokett~Chan can you umm... help me take care of Emma?" I asked. Lello nodded and took her from my hands and sat next to Jesse rocking her back and forth was humming something. He even tried getting Jesse out of the trance by making Emma pat his head and rub against him. He continued humming till Emma fell asleep. Malachi came at some point after. He saw the situation and he started breathing heavily, but slapped himself.

"No Malachi no, you need to calm down Jesse first... Then hyperventilate..." He sat down next to Jesse and started humming a different song and rocked Jesse back and forth till he fell asleep. "Okay... Kyle take Jesse home and snuggle with him. Dimitre, bring Shira back to her house and stay with her... And if Garroth, Laurence, or anyone tells you not to, whistle and I'll be there. Oh and Lello, and Neakett~Chan you keep helping with Emma!" We were off, Lello and Neakett~Chan came with me and Jesse back to our house. And Dimitre and Shira went to Shira's house. And Malachi I have no clue what happened to him.