Ch 28-

Yip's POV

For the first dance I had made a slow song for Laurence and Garroth to dance to. "So for our dance shall the newly married come dance!" Garroth and Laurence were pushed to the center with no people. "Hope you enjoy!" I sat down on the wooden stool and started strumming my guitar.

(play song above and continue reading)

3rd Person

Laurence and Garroth started the slow dancing... They were amazing! They flew across the floor! Sooner or later the other couples joined! Aphmau and Gray were first, then Aaron and Katelyn, Alexis and Levin, Donna and Logan, Kawaii~Chan and Dante, and lastly Zoey and Malachi in a friendly way also kinda like a motherly way (because Zoey cared for them as if they were her own).

Dimitri's POV

I walked up to Shira. "H-h-hi S-shira!" I said.

"Hello!" She turned towards me, she was beautiful.

"You look beautiful..." I managed to say. She giggled. I coughed. "Umm... may I have t-this d-dance?" I put out my hand, she blushed and took my hand. We both blushed and smiled. We tried dancing like everyone else, we got the hang of it. My dad looked at me and winked, I blushed deep red. He let out a deep chuckle. We and Shira danced and talked the whole night. When we were sitting at the edge, she fell asleep on my shoulder, I put my arm around her and rest my head on hers and fell asleep.

Kyle's POV

Yip was taking a break from singing so we all started talking. Till I decided. "Hey Jesse... Why don't you go sing?" I asked looking at me, he shook his head.

"Wait? You can sing! Go up there!" Said Yip.

"Yeah! As lord I command you!" Levin said.

"*la sigh* Fine!" I jumped. "But now you oh me!" He said.

"Just go up there!" I stated. He went up there and sat down, he tapped his necklace and a piano.

"You oh me big time Kyle!" He mumbled I chuckled. Levin went up.

"Well... like Yip before I am now forcing Jesse to sing! So any words Jesse!" He said.

"This song was made by dad... Hope you are all having a good time and hope you enjoy!" He said with a smile. He took a deep breathe.

Once I was seven years old my mama told me

Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely

Once I was seven years old

It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger

Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker

By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor

Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure

Once I was eleven years old my daddy told me

Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely

Once I was eleven years old

I always had that dream like my daddy before me

So I started writing songs, I started writing stories

Something about that glory, just always seemed to bore me

Cause only those I really love will ever really know me