Ch 30

~Time skip to the morning~

Jesse woke up to me making some eggs, I finished right as he got out. We ate and I followed him to where he thought Malachi could be. "How do you even now about this?" I asked.

"I saw the cave on my way to Phoenix Drop, I even stayed there on night. It is just what Jordan would go for, he is very unsmart, he goes for the easiest route. Never the smartest route." I nodded and gulped down my eggs, he did the same and we started again. After 20 minutes we finally got close to the cave, I heard crying/screaming in pain, then one evil laugh. I dashed in there just to see Malachi just in boxers and one man taking off Malachi's and his own boxers. My fume was exploding I knocked this guy unconscious, I was going to do more but I remember what Jesse told me, so instead I tied Jordan up as I finished I saw Malachi was on his knees crying. I picked sat next to him and handed him some clothes. He took them and put them on, he looked at them and looked at me and gave me the slightest smile ever. They were my old clothes, he would wear them all the time, I basically gave them to him. After he put them, I saw he couldn't stand, so will getting dressed he almost fell when done. But I caught him, Jesse took Jordan and we were not friendly one bit. I had Malachi in my arms, he had his arms around my neck and his head was buried into my chest, he fell asleep once we were an hour away from the gate. Once there we made it to the plaza. I made Levin take Malachi home he did. Now I let rage fill me, once Malachi was out of sight I turned slowly to Jordan, and before a breathe could be breathed, I had him pinned to the wall by his neck. I leaned in close, I could feel his fear, I could feel everyone's fear around me.

"Listen here, and listen well... You hurt my Malachi... know I'm either going to make your life a living hell or I'm going to kill you with as much pain as possible. Whatever my choice, it is going to hurt like hell." I whispered in his ear, I could feel his fear... It was strong.

"I ain't scared of you..." He said with a smirk, I tightened my hand around his neck.

"Sorry but I can tell you are scared for you life." The fear started to show in his face. He was grabbing at my hand trying to get me to stop killing him.

Jesse's POV

Yip was killing Jordan with one hand, green particle started to circle him, Kyle looked surprised. "What ever Jordan did... has made Yip angry... Green is something that takes a lot of pain to cause..." He mumbled. Once people started realizing that Yip was killing him they started having to push him away. First Dante, then Laurence and Garroth joined, they pushed him away but he was fighting. So everyone tried to calm him down. Zoey went to go get Malachi. "Yip you got to come down!" Donna tried reasoning, that just made Yip fight even more. Zoey finally came back with a Malachi, automatically Yip fighted less, but he was still too strong. Malachi walked over with a little wobble. Everyone got out of the way and Malachi grabbed Yip's arm and dragged him over to the side... Yip never took his eyes off of Jordan.

Malachi's POV

Zoey came running in. She woke me up and told me Yip was exploding with anger. I ran as fast as I could to the plaza. I was a little wobbly, but I didn't care. Yip was going to explode and it won't be pretty. Once we got the plaza I saw Yip starting to calm down once he saw me. Everyone backed away and I dragged Yip to the side so no one could see. He had his eyes on Jordan the whole way. I made him look me in the eye, I could feel him calming down quickly. "Yip, you don't need to explode."

"Yes. I. do. he. hurt you and I'm not going to let that pass so easily." He said through gritted teeth.

"I know... but Yip, you don't need to kill him." I replied.

"Malachi, he hurt you, he used you, he beat, you and he someway he has done something to Jesse in the past... I'm sorry but I'm not letting this pass..." He said.

"Please, let them find some other way, I don't want to see you kill someone..." He opened his mouth but just sighed.

"F-f-fine... you are lucky you are adorable." He mumbled. I kissed his check and intertwined my fingers with his.

"Now let's go get some food! I'm starving!" I said eagerly. He giggled that rare giggle which made me smile.

He put me on his shoulders and started walking to our house. Others gave Yip weird looks. I would too, but I know my Yippy, he's emotions are strong, yet he hides them, then some are too overpowering that they show, and then in seconds of being around me he cools off... And this once his emotions are very sensitive, and that is one of the many reasons why I love him.

"You okay? Your kinda choking me!" He said, I snapped out of my thoughts. I lessened up.

"I'm fine, just thinking about how much I love you!" I whispered in his ear. He let out a chuckle. "So all good thoughts!"

"I hope! Because I know is I'm the best thought there is! Just look at this body!" I did I looked over his head and all over his steamy hot body.

"Of coarse! You got a smokin body!" I whispered. He tossed me up and I landed in his arms, I winced slightly.

"Sorry!" He quickly said. I saw the worry in his face, I smiled in response, at this he sighed in relief. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. Once home he put me on the bed when he went to go make food I didn't want him to go.

"Wait! Don't go!" I said reaching to him, I even scooted over to make room for him. I really didn't want him to leave. He smiled at me, took off his shirt and put a bigger one on, and with that he crawled in next to me. He was so warm. "Thank you..." I mumbled into his shirt. He just put his arm around me.

"No problem babe." He whispered.

"When was the last time you slept?" I asked looking up.

"Umm... two days?" He said.

"You need sleep..." I said again playing with his hair.

"Mmhmm..." He hummed. I could tell his breathing was slowing and becoming steady, he became my sleeping beauty. After he fell asleep I snuggled as close as I could into him, and cried. He moved slightly, I whipped my tears and turned around facing the mirror. I watched him get up, and head to the bathroom. He left the door open a crack so from the mirror I was looking in, I saw him in his mirror. He turned on the water and splashed his face, his breathe was quivering. I saw a few tears stream do his face, then he sat down against the wall and started crying silently into his hands. I got up and carefully walked into the bathroom. "If I were quicker getting him, or noticed him gone he wouldn't be this hurt." He mumbled.

"Yip?" I asked sitting next to him. He froze.

"I thought you were asleep." He mumbled.

"No, I have been awake... I also just heard you... there was nothing you could of done, I'm fine see!" He looked at me and more tears streamed down his face. I looked down myself, I had cuts all over. He hugged me.

"This is all my fault. If I noticed you gone, you wouldn't be-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"It hurts yes, I'm mentally scared yes... but this is not your fault. And no matter what I will always love you. You care for me, you love me, you stay by me, always make sure I'm okay, and you are my everything as well as I'm yours." I said. He kissed me.

"You're right... but I feel worse not beating him up though." He stated with an evil smirk.

"Oh come on. You know nothing would come from that! As long as I'm home with you, I'm fine! In fact I'm great!" I kissed him again. He giggled that rare giggle. "There it is! There it the rare giggle!" He started laughing a rare laugh too! "And there is the rare laugh!"

"What I have a rare laugh and giggle?"

"Yup! You used to laugh and giggle all the time, before that time with Shasha thing..."

"Heh... well... I guess I'm back?" He questioned himself.

"Hmm... more like a mixture of both! That sounds good!" He got up and lifted me up with ease. He threw me onto the bed and got ontop of me. He kissed me and flopped down next to me. I got slightly excited there. I took some deep breathes, and cuddled up next to him. I got into the best angle to get the closest to him. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me. "I love you Yippy."

"I love you more Mal mal."

"Nope I love you even-*snoring sounds*" I looked up and saw Yip sleeping. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep myself.