Ch 13

Malachi's POV

"That is right." He said, he looked scared, very scared.

"W-w-what!" He looked down.

"I have only just told Levin this because he asked why that guitar is so special. I went through the to get that wood."

"W-W-What!?!" What did he say. "Why have you never told me."

"Because, I was scared okay, before that Shasha almost killed you. I was scared okay, after I got her away from him, she took me to the nether. She held a knife to my throat, I took the closest thing to me, it was the tree. I got a log out and beated her up. I ran for my life to the portal, it was closing for some weird reason, I almost mist my chance out, I made it though. When I got out the portal exploded and you regained consciousness, talk about perfect timing, I went along, I never mentioned it, I'm still afraid she will come back and do worse then just hold a knife to your neck. I'm scared Malachi, what if she comes back and kills people, and more then one, what is she kills you, or takes someone to the nether. And I can't save them. I would feel horrible, I don't know what I would do, I would be lost. That is I never told anyone, I'm too scared, I never wanted to show it, so I kept it to myself." I looked at him, it was all true, his eyes were filled with fear.

"S-S-She al-most k-k-killed me, a-a-and y-y-you?" I was scared now.

"See this is why I didn't tell you, I was scared, I didn't want you to be afraid too. I didn't want you too risk trying to get revenge. I don't know, I'm scared just to tell that story." He started shivering, from fear and the cold, I gave him my jacket, he wouldn't take it. "Nah I'm fine, you keep it." I put it around both of us. He smiled, "Thanks." I put my arm around him.

"Hey, that is what friends are for." I smiled at him he did too, he then kissed me.

"S-S-Sorry, I couldn't resist." He looked down and blushed. I didn't care, I pushed up his head genitally and kissed him, he kissed back, it was like earlier, but better, more sparks, it was passionate. I loved every second of it. It was like we were flying, wonderful and magical. When we finally separated we rested are foreheads together. "Wow, that was magical, I love you." He smiled.

"It was, wasn't it, I love you too." We laid back and star gazed. "I have to say, this is a good night I like it, also I kissed super star."

"Who?" Anger rises in his voice, I kissed him. 

"You silly."

"Really, I'm not that good, am I?"

"You are the best. And you are my super star."

"And you are my book worm." We smiled at each other. Our new nicknames. "So Booky, how has your night been?"

"It has been great I have kissed my super star, he sang an amazing song, and I figured out he has saved my life."

"Wow, that has been exciting. Only if I was that super star... Wait I am!" We kissed again, only this time we herd people, we pulled away to see Levin, Garroth, Laurence, Brendan, and Donna, oh god, didn't he say his mom was abseste with finding his crush. He just looked at me and shrugged. "Oh well." He smiled. So did I.

"Oh well." I leaned in and whispered, "At least now I can kiss you whenever I like." 

"Same here, like now." We kissed again, his hands went around my waist pulling me into him, I wrapped my hands around his neck, we kissed forever, or that is what it seemed like. When we separated to see a surprised Donna, and 3 guys fan-girling. "Looks like we got some fan-girls!" I got up and held out my hand he excepted. I helped him up, we held hands and walked over to them, smiling the whole way.