Ch 12

Yip's POV

Today we are going to throw a party for Brendan Issa's, for them finally staying here and for a baby shower! I may or not have asked Levin if he could do that. He agreed of coarse, he seemed really happy for some reason oh well. It was 7 o'clock. Time for the party, it was being held at Kiki's barn, I fixed it up early that day, just for it Brendan has been a good friend, he deserve it. I put on a nice looking t-shirt and jeans. I was humming a new song I was writing. I walked out of my house, Malachi was walking past. I ran up to him. "Hey Mally." He smiled at me, he liked my nick name for him. We walked there in silence while I was humming my new song and practicing the cords on a fake guitar.

"Umm. Yip, I forgot something, I will meet you at the party okay, me and Levin planned something and I forgot something to go with it, I'll see you later!" He ran off.

"Bye! See you later!" I continued humming, as I walked to the party, I partly danced the way to. What I can't like my own song. 

"Hey Yip what you doing?" I jumped, it was Laurence and Garroth.

"Just trying to breathe, because you two gave me a heart attack!" 

"We mean the dancing and humming dummy." Garroth said.

"Hmm... Oh that, just working on a new song." I looked down a blushed slightly, no one but Levin and Malachi know that I sing.

"You sing! What else can you do!" They both said.

"You will find out sooner or latter." They both looked playfully punched my arm. I ignored them, I started strumming my fake guitar and humming again. It is catchy, what can I say.

"Wow, you sound good, from your humming. It is catchy!" Garroth said.

"I can't stop replaying it in my head! Levin was right, the best songs are always made for someone, wow, I thought I would never say Levin was right! That is a first." I said and laughed so did Garroth and Laurence. Then Levin came up and was about to punch me, I blocked it and throw him to the ground. "You might be the lord, doesn't mean I can't throw you too the ground."

"Yes it does!" He replied in pain.

"Then I break the rules."

"Oh, I'm really excited them for what I'm going to do latter, that is going to be fun." He smirked.

"Ooooooookkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyy then, let's go party!" We walked in, I was greeted with a tackle hug and a noggy. 

"Thanks buddy! This is amazing, thanks." It was Brendan, he was smiling ear to ear.

"What, I did nothing, it was Levin, go tackle him, he is going to do something to me so, tackle him hardly." I said and stuck my tongue out at Levin.

"Heh, really you are really not going to give yourself credit. Yip, you did this all, fixed up the barn all morning, told everyone, and put up the decorations! You really should give yourself credit." Aphmau came over and said.

"Well. I don't like giving myself credit, I don't like saying I did this. It just isn't me." I shrugged, I'd rather give all the credit to someone else.

"Wow, you are so weird! First you hide all of your amazing talents, then you give no credit to yourself. Wow." It was Malachi behind me.

"What can I say, I'm a weird guy! Keeping my talents I did for the best, I'd rather not go to guard school, that is not on my list in life." I smiled, Mally always makes me feel better.  "And to be honest, call me weird, that's a good thing, being different from everyone. It has a nice ring to it. (That is me in real life)" I smiled. "Call me weirdo, it sounds nice." They all gave me a funny look, I laughed. I hummed my way over to get some water.