Ch 44- (The final... Very, very quick! Srry!)

Ch 44-

~To the wedding! Don't look at me like that! I don't have anymore ideas! So I'm going to be rapping up this book............... SORRY!!! BUT STAY TUNED TO THE END!! I HAVE A QUESTION!!~

Yip's POV

OMI!!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD!! I'm standing on the podium waiting for Malachi to walk down the aisle looking as beautiful as ever... Why am I nervous! We should be great! Right! Right? Right!?! Than the music started playing and everyone stood up. Than the doors opened Malachi started walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress with some green vines looking things... We said our vows and I does before we kissed. I picked him up bridal style and ran down the aisle... The reception was great!! And we decided to stay here than go on our honeymoon... (SORRY!!! LOOK!! OKAY!! I HAVE NO IDEAS THAT WOULD FIT!!! PLUS I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THE WHOLE WEDDING!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT FOR COMPLAINING I'M GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE!!!!)

In the next year Levin and Alexis got married and had a little girl, Jesse and Kyle got married and Jesse had another child but this time a boy, Isaac (My friend Jessica made this one!)... Also, Aphmau and Katelyn had kids, Aphay's named Tanner (Shout out to Novafox629) and Aarlyn's named Nick. There was this whole war thing where Kyle fixed everyone back to none shadowknights and fixed Shadow... Shadow and Light got back together and Zane was fixed... Later Zane and Zenix dated and had kids... As the kids grew up some started to date! Shira and Dimitre started dating, Rollo and Hunter ended up having a battle over Grace were really having a crush on each other all along and started dating... Grace and Luna started dating too. Neckoete~Chan and Luca started dating as well as Lello and Emma. Isaac and Tanner started dating and Nick dated Cadenza's and Cloud's daughter, Rose.... And the adventures continued!!!

OKAY!!! So yeah... that was the end... pretty sad... But I stopped having much interest in this book... But at least I summed it up unlike some people!!! So I shall be posting more on my one shots book till I figure out which one to do! AND IT'S UP TO YOU!! 

Should I do a Zanvis or a Daaron or a Vylante book? They would also have a little of all other OTP's in them! Put which one you want in the comments below! Thanks! Love ya! Sorry again!