Ch 17

It has been a couple days, both Aaron and Katelyn have changed, in a good way. The were happy more, more open, more fun, everyone liked them. But when things got serious, so did they, they still were part them self, which is good. Yip and Malachi, have been having secret dates, were they just go out in the woods, talk, and make out, and keeping this a secret from Yip's dad, they don't know what he would think. Garroth and Laurence also have been making out and more in there bed *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* They all loved each other, that is all that mattered to them. Today was going to be a lucky day for both, Gray and Aphmau. They have both gotten secrets notes saying to meet at the top of the hill at 7 o'clock. They were sent by Malachi and Yip, but the soon to be new couple didn't know that. It is seven now, Yip is teaching Malachi to fight. Aphmau and Gray have both made it to the top of the hill.

Aphmau's POV

I was walking up the hill, I saw Gray, I wonder, no I hope, it was him who sent the letter. He looked confused when at the top, there was a picnic. "So did you send me this letter?" He took his out.

"No, but I got the same one, oh well, let's not let this go to waist!" We ate there food and talked, next we were laying down watching the stars. Then a shooting star passed. I made a wish 'I wish Gray would kiss me at least once in my life.' I finished and looked at him. "What did you wish for?" I asked him. He just smiled leaned in and whispered.

"This." He kissed me, I kissed back. I feel like I have known him forever, well we did just talk about ourselves and our life. So yeah. But when we finished, we stayed quiet, he brought me home, but before he could leave, I kissed him passionately, he walked home in a daze. I bit my lip, oh Yip and Malachi, I need to thank you. I went to bed thinking of my Shadow Prince. 

Gray's POV 

She kissed me. I did a happy dance walking into my house. I went to bed thinking of my Angel.

Yip's POV (Training Malachi)

"So, you hold the sword like this, and swing like this." He said. We were bored, so I decided to tech Malachi to really sword dancing.

"Yup, you got it, wow, nice job." He looked at me and smirked.

"Really, now that we are done, time to get to business." I gave him a confused look, he took me to the other side of the tree root. He pinned me to it. He started kissing me, I of coarse kissed back, not realizing he was feeling my abs and chest. He was smiling at what he was finding. "Hmm... We should go swimming one day. I nodded still kissing him. We continued kissing till we herd my dad.

"Yip you there." I told Malachi to stay there.

"Yeah dad?" I said coming out from behind the root.

"So I herd you were dating someone.... *I gulped* Who is it?" He had an eger expression on his face. Malachi poked out from behind the root. "Malachi, is that you?" Oh no.

"Yes hi!" He said fully coming out from behind. I gulped again.

"What were you doing?"

"Yip was teaching me to fight." I bite my lip.

"Behind the root? Or were you doing something else?" He smirked. 

"Like what?" I questioned.

"You know, just making out." He smirked, I smiled kissed Malachi slightly, leaving him smiling.

"Maybe, nothing of your business." I said. I giggled and walked away, Malachi grabbed my shirt and pulled me to back behind the root.

"Remember, every day you got to remind me how much you care." I smirked he remembered my song. This time I pinned him to the tree kissing him, feeling him up. He seemed to like it, oh I can not wait to get my own house, I'm going to use it for the wrong reason. 

"I can't wait for when I get my own house, I'm going to use it for the wrong reasons." He nodded, we continued kissing, we herd squealing, my dad probably got people, oh well, all that matters is I'm with Malachi.

Laurence's POV (It is about 5 o'clock, before Aphay)

Me and Garroth were walking in the woods walking home, today I pinned him to a tree and kissed him like no tomorrow, what, this town just likes kissing okay. Wait is that crying. I walked over to were it was getting out of Garroth's grip. Behind a tree was a little girl. "Hello there I'm Laurence, you okay?"

"I'm Shira, (by my senpai, Imorturian_Venodai) I don't remember anything, please help me." He hugged me crying, at first I was surprised, then I hugged her back picking her up. She had tattered clothes, she had black hair, piercing emerald eyes and had a lit blue tail in ears, she was a mef'wa, like me, kinda. Garroth came over.

"Hi Shira, I'm Garroth. Would you like to come to our village." She nodded through burring her head into my shoulder. I carried her to the gate. Dante let us in, Shira was asleep in my arms. I brought her home. I layered down, I fell asleep with her in my arms.

Garroth's POV

Laurence fell asleep right away with Shira in his arms, they looked so peaceful. I grabbed a blanket and put it over them, I went up stairs and went to bed.