Ch 15

*It has been a few days since Gray has found his new home*

Aphmau's POV

Ugh! I hate this, I hate liking a boy! Gray, is so nice, carefree and handsome. I want him to be mine. Also he brought out the true Aaron, the girls of this town are dieing at how good he looks with the smile and he doesn't even were the mask anymore. He has really changed. Gray though, he is better looking, I don't know how, he just is. I look at him and my insides faint, he smiles at me I blush in my head, he places a hand on my shoulder, my insides die. WHY! I'm going to talk to Yip, he knows Gray. I walked over to his house. Gray walked out, he smiled and waved at me, I did to him as well. I went into Yip's house, he and Malachi were on the couch kissing, wow, really. "Hey boys." They both instantly got out of the kiss and looked my way. 

"H-H-Hey, thank god you aren't my dad, only my mom knows this and all you girls, I haven't told him, I'm frightened of him." Wow, Yip is scared of his dad.

"Yeah, who knows what he could do." Malachi is also a little scared, wow, didn't see that coming.

"Yip, you know Gray right, I just wanted to know if he likes it here, if there is anything to make him feel more at home?" I was lying, I really just wanted to ask how to ask him on a date.

"How about a party, he is new here, he never had a place to call home. I think he would like that." Malachi said.

"Yeah, he always told me about his dreams of finding a home that didn't care about his shadow bending magics." Okay, he has shadow bending magics, how could he get any hotter!

"Yeah! Then it is settled , you guys are helping me plan a party for him!" They both smiled, Yip got some paper and pencils. He started drawing. 

"Here, simple, ask Aaron for some tweeks or any song he might want sang. I can learn and sing the song. I think Gray would like this."

"Wow, Malachi, you really got yourself a dream boat, good singer, guitarist, fighter, and drawer. Only if you were older. Dang!" 

"Yup, I got my Dream Star!"

"And I got my Book Worm!" I squealed at the cute nick names. Wow, they are sooooo cute! I ran out and to Aaron.

"Hey Aaron I was going to throw a party for Gray staying here, this is what Yip planned out. He was wondering if there is anything missing or any songs he would want played." He wrote some things on the paper.

"Honestly, this is great I just put some color suggestions, other then that, simple, and he pick songs if he wants too. I have one song though that I'm going to sing." My eyes widen.

"Okay, I will go tell him." I ran back to his house, I looked through the window, they were making out on the couch. I sneaked inside and put the paper on the table. Yip saw and made a thumbs up and went back to Malachi. I left. WOW!! THEY ARE SO CUTE! THEY CAN'T EVEN GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT KISSING EACH OTHER!

*Time skip to later that night*

Still Aphmau's POV

It was my job to get Gray, I walked to his house and knocked on his door. He answered he was wearing only a towel, I sunk the serge to kiss him. "H-H-Hey, when you are done getting ready, there is something I would like to show you something." His cheeks had a tint of pink, wait, does he like me! He closed the door to come a couple seconds fully dressed, without the mask. I smiled, so did he. We held hands. I felt a surge of energy through me. Whoa, that was good feeling. I dragged him to the plaza, I put my hands over his eyes. When I released them everyone popped out of there hiding spots.

"WELCOME TO PHOENIX DROP!" They all yelled. He just smiled ear to ear, he giggled a little too.

"This is cool, wow, this is amazing thank you!" He yelled cheerfully. He came up to me and hugged me. "THANK YOU!!"