Ch 31

It has been a 2 weeks from the wedding, Jesse has had his child and only Kyle, Lucinda, and Travis knows it. Dimitre and Shira have gotten closer together. Every couple is getting along great too!! So now let's get to Jesse is going with Kyle, and the new baby!

Kyle's POV

Me and Jesse were sitting on my couch eating, we just put the baby to bed. That reminds me, "What are you going to name her?"

"Well her name is going to be Emmaline, Emma for short!" He replied.

"It's a cute name!"

"Thanks!" He smiled looking down, I saw his cheeks were a tint pink. But anyway, Emma has brown hair with a bunch of dark blue highlights and green/blue eyes. Jesse also gave her a key after we put her in her crib... It had the the symbol of Aquarius on it. Then there was a knock on the door. I answered it and Yip was there.

"Hey I was wondering it you wanted to sp-" He stopped in mid sentence and Emma started crying. Jesse ran up stairs. Yip entered and went up stairs. DANG IT NO ONE SHOULD KNOW RIGHT NOW!!

"Ummm... JESSE YIP WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!" I said trying to warn him.

"It's too late! It's fine... we wouldn't be able to hide it forever!" Jesse said and came out into the hallway. In fact Yip almost crashed into him but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. He stopped to when he saw the little girl Jesse was caring. He started wide eyed.

"I had no clue you too were dating!" He said excited.

"NO!!!" We both screamed blushing.

"It's me and Jordan's." Jesse said with a sigh.

"How the f did that happen?"

"Heh... You think you love a guy till you find him in bed with another girl... right after you leave for a second..." He mumbled.

"That little piece of sh- I mean poop!" He realized the kid. We laughed at this. "Now I really want to beat him up." He mumbled.

"Heh... Jesse and I already beat you too it. Once you left, me and Jesse umm... were so close to killing him... so, so, so, so, so, so close!" I said making my fingers a centimeter apart. Yip sighed. "Anyway... I guess you already met Emmaline!" Yip smiled.

"Wow... she is a cutie! And wait... Why haven't I heard of this... Or my mom... Because we all know my mom is a blabber mouth soooo..."

"Only me, Kyle, and my parents know... Not even Jordan... And I don't want him to know... He used a drug on me instead of himself because he wanted a kid so much, he forced me... and he is no right place as being a father... he should be burning in hell." Jesse stated, bringing Emma closer to him. He looked down and smiled. "And she is special... I can tell... that is why Jordan can't be her father... He used a potion that would give her a rare power, so he can't know about her... he will use this power to his will." We nodded in agreement.

"Well! Go bring her into town! It would bring something to life finally!" Yip stated.

"I don't know... I want too... but I don't know..." He put his head down.

"Just sit in your house all day... Someone will notice and send to go see you... or I'll send someone... Probably Aphmau... You will hear her 500 miles away with a baby near!" Yip suggested. Jesse nodded.

"I was going to anyway, she is only a week old... I'm not bringing her anywhere... so go!" He said. Me and Yip left. We had smiles on our faces as we walked up to Aphmau.

"Hey boys!" She and Gray said happily. We smiled back.

"Hey guys! Um... Aphmau... Jesse wanted to see you! He at Kyle's house!" Yip said. I just nodded.