Ch 26-

~The Next Day~

Laurence's POV

"Garroth after our date we are going to go to Aphmau's house for a valentine's party!" He was really happy.

"Okay! You ready to go!" He said with a smile.

"Yup!" We already had dropped Shira off at Dante's. Garroth grabbed my hands and we skipped up to the Irene mountain. When we got up there Garroth went to the ledge. He smiled and jumped off. "GARROTH!!!" I ran over and saw him laughing on a little ledge that was on the side of the cliff. "You scared me to death!!"

"Come on! I'll catch you!" I jumped and closed my eyes. I opened them to be in Garroth's arms. "See not that hard!" He put me down. I looked around, there were flower petals on the ground, candles, a picnic blanket, and it looked over the water. "You like it?" He asked, wrapping his hands around my waist and his chin on my shoulder, he was behind me.

"I... I... words..." Is all I could say. It was beautiful, he makes the perfect date, I ask the question! This is perfect teamwork! We sat down and we started talking about your future together, he started the topic, so I'm guessing this is a clue for me to purpose. I had the ring in my hand when we started kissing I slipped the ring on his finger, he didn't realize till after the kiss he looked at confused, but with a smile, I think I also saw a little tear in his eye. I leaned in and whispered. "Will you be my valentine today, tomorrow, and always and marry me?" He just kissed me nodding.

"Here I thought you would never ask!" He mumbled to himself.

"So I take that as a yes?" Just to make sure.

"Jeez... of course! I love you and always want to be with you!" I sighed in relief. "Well now that we had our little date... back home and get changed for the party?" I nodded he grabbed my hands and brought me up a staircase.

"We couldn't use these before?"

"Jumping is more fun!" he replied with a smile.

"Okay you got me! Let's go get ready!" I said running to our house. We were the only ones that weren't at the party. We quickly got into the tuxes Aphmau gave us. Garroth kept looking at his ring. "You okay?" I asked fixing his tie.

"Yeah... I just can't believe it! Here I was talking to Dante asking him the awkward question of if I should propose! He... glad we both thought to wait for you!"

"You would be surprised. Shira actually kinda got me to purpose today..

~Flashback~

"Papa... Dimitre's parents both have rings on their fingers... why don't you and Daddy have one?"

"Oh that is because they are married... I still need to purpose to your Daddy!"

"Do it soon! You too need to have those rings on your fingers!"

"Okay honey..."

~End of Flashback~

"Wow... So she gave you the courage to ask me... The most handsome stutter king... in the world... to marry him... I see why you needed it!" He said holding my hand. We knocked on Aphmau's door, she answered in a lovely purple dress, and told us to come in. All the guys were in tuxedos... even Aaron and Gray. All the girls were in pretty dresses. Shira looked adorable. Her and Dimitri were sitting next to each other and looked so cute! They are totally my new OTP! We ate and talked... I'm surprised no one noticed the new ring on me and Garroth's fingers. Oh well... We will let them figure out on their own. Everyone had a date too... except the kids, Kyle and Jesse. But they seemed to hit it off pretty well... hehe... oh my thoughts are so bad! Then Aphmau squealed a high pitched squeal that made everyone cringe and groaned.