Ch 4

3rd person

As Laurence said they headed back to Phoenix Drop latter in the day. Laurence kept spacing out, went on walks, and kept his thoughts to himself. Knowing only to people knew his secret, Cadenza and Garroth.

Laurence's POV

Almost everyday I walk around the ruins of old Phoenix Drop. I would help out with the reconstruction to get to back on it's feet. So when Gar Gar got back he would see it as if he never left. Every once and a while I would walk to the portal and just sit there thinking what life would be like if Garroth never came and a lot of other what if's. Everyday I would go back and dream of Garroth and when he gets back. Finally I had another one of those dreams. 

I woke up in a field of flowers with Garroth next to me.

"Hey Laurence."

"Hey Gar Gar." He kissed me and kissed back.

"Laurence to make sure this is not a dream, when I come out I will kiss you okay."

"You will come out and I will kiss back."

"Thanks, your amazing, have you told anyone?"

"Hmm...Oh. Only Cadenza because she already knew I was bi."

"Oh."

"But people are worrying about me, I keep zoning out and thinking, I don't even know what they are all the time, most of the time it's you. But yay."

"Oh, well I can't wait to come back and now about those ears."

(it's kinda like in the series but he doesn't kiss Ahpmau he never is called her lover but still kills them all)

"Wow. that's a lot."

"Ah, but it was fun in away." The bell started ringing and Garroth gave a peck on the lips, and the sparks were all over even from a little kiss. He is the one.... I know it. 

I work up in the tree house and it was morning. I got up and went to go take to Dante about the reconstruction of the village. I wonder what is left. 

(little time skip to when he gets to Dante)

"Hey Dante, how is the village going what can I help with."

"Hmm.. Oh hey Laurence, see your back."

"Yup, now were can I work." I said rolling up my sleeves.

"Oh, hmm... let's see... you can work on the houses by the wall, once your down you can return your stuff to the chest of supplies. Okay."

"Yup thanks." I left to the chest and get some extra wood and stone. And left for the houses by the border. As I worked on the houses I hummed different songs, remembering Garroth. Once I finished about nine house, by the time I finished the ninth house the sun was going to set soon. So I put my supplies back and went to the portal. I sat down against a tree and slid down. I started thinking of the if's. What if I never met Garroth, what if I stayed at Metili, what if if that dream is just a dream, even if it is what if Garroth doesn't actually love me. A tear slid down my cheek and hit the floor. Then something weird happened. The tear started glowing and headed for the portal.