The meet in the island

Tears were flooding Aphmau's eyes, as she couldn't bare the thought of the scene. She missed him very dearly, he was one of her guards, that protected her for anything, just like when she was in the village once, just to save another Lord, Lord Burt. Along with Lord Luke, who apparently is Lucinda's father. She remembered Garroth saving her from the guards of the village, coming at them with the speed of lightning, just as he said he would.

She then turned to the side, staring at the music box. Turning it on, just to snooze a bit, since she needed rest.

Though Aphmau was sent to the dimension, disappearing from the average world and going to Garroth and Zane's area of a dimension. It wasn't like how Aphmau once dreamt of, seeing Garroth again. She was on an island, though it was night and was quite chilly. There was a tree with no leaves, it seemed to be a winter scheme on this particular island, which seemed to be floating and denying gravity. She turned, expecting to see Garroth, though she saw no one, "Garroth, please? I miss you, I'll do anything to bring you back" cried Aphmau, tears blurring he vision. She looked down, sniffing, to see a shadow cast on the ground beneath her. It was a muscular shadow, which was particularly a male shadow. "Why, I didn't expect you to visit, Aphmau, or do I say? Lord Aphmau. I would have thought that you would choose your loyal and honest, betrayed guard, and my older brother, Garroth" a voice said softly and patiently behind her, making her turn to the one and only, Zane. She stared into his Bright icy blue eyes, his pale skin attracted to the moonlight. His dark hair, flowing with the soft breeze of chilly air. He wore a scarf around his mouth as usual, his hoodie down, and looked innocent as ever. "Z-Zane! What are you doing here! Of course, I'd obviously choose Garroth, you were the one to make him betray I and the others!" Blurted out Aphmau, quite colder than expected. "Please, Lord Aph-" "Don't you dare call me a Lord to me, after what you've caused! All you want is power, how idiotic of you!" Interrupted Aphmau harshly. "You may not notice, my past, you didn't think twice, have you?" Said Zane ever so calmly, ruffling his dark hair with his pale hands. "Oh course I know your past! Your so much better and mannered of a brother told me!" Aphmau stuttered. "Then why? Why've you been so cold and harsh with I?" Zane sighed, not understanding why Aphmau did not understand, there was a bell that made a loud sound, "Have a think about it, Lord Aphmau" Zane says, before everything goes white and Aphmau is deemed to be appeared in her bedroom.

Zane has changed, something's up, though he won't tell me, it's just too eerie, Aphmau thought, before rising out of her bed and getting ready to change into her daily outfit.