The arrival of a city

"TELL. ME. WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED" Laurance ran up in his shadow knight form, anger rising up, towards Travis, in his demonic form himself.
"You just saw what happened" Travis simply said, quite shocked at the sword at his neck, pulling out his own.
"YOU. ARE. HIS. SON" he yells, feeling betrayal. "LAURANCE!" Vylad shouted from afar.
"SPEAK" Laurance added, as Travis didn't say anything else. "LAURANCE!!" Vylad yelled again, getting Laurance's attention. "VYLAD" Laurance screamed with frustration.
"You need to come and follow me" he says to him, a bit closer now.
He growls, placing the sword tighter at Travis's neck. "Laurance!" He warned. "Fine!" He sighs with anger, loosening his grip and dragging the sword against the sand, making a trail, as he walked to the shore with Vylad. Where he'd meditate and naturally turn back to his human and mortal form.

"What was that about?" Aphmau asks, bewildered, "I-I guess he wasn't told that I was his son" Travis barely rose his voice. "If I were to choose, I'd let Laurance continue. Travis, come along" yelled Katelyn and went to the forest to find a camp site area.
"I'm going to head off" Aaron spoke before Aphmau leaving her behind. [Lucinda already left]
"I-I guess I've got explore myself" Aphmau sighed, staring at the sky as it was barely lunch time.
She decided to go herself, planning to come back late, she told Vlyad, on her way. Whom understood, she stared around and wandered in the forest, first to see purples leaved trees. Then an area with rusty tools that were in no shape or form to be used.

Soon, to gasp at some structures afar, running downwards a hill and funding to see an abandoned town? Or was it a wrecked one, where people lingered?