Leaving her life

"Aaron, let me go" Laurance was struggling to get out of Aaron's arms.
Laurance started to roar out, gritting his teeth and flinging his arms, being Aaron down to the floor and running towards Aphmau. Threatening to kill her, "Laurance I-I helped you, I tried to save you when you were injured and I respected that you are a shadow knight. Now y-you do this?" Aphmau whispers, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Stop it, stop making those sweet comments, they are pathetic little lies" he growls. "Stop being jealous Laurance, I know who you truly are, and I don't want you to be like the wedding I didn't want to have with the werewolves.  The real Laurance wouldn't kill me for jealousy, or hurt others" Aphmau started to feel tense, as they both felt each others breathes.
Laurance dropped his sword to the ground, he looked extremely pale. "I'm s-so sorry, I'm so so sorry" he whispers, running off and put the door of the house.
"Laurance! Uh- Aaron?! Are you okay!" Aphmau yelled, bending down to Aaron. "Y-yeah, are you okay? You don't have to care about me" he said in a serious tone. "Y-yeah, I think. Mentally, I'm not,  physically, I'm okay" Aphmau stated to him. Whom nodded in exception.

"I'm sorry about my personality changing, it's, not what I really do. I guess, that, jumped me up. Gah, I should stop talking" he sighs, "Aaron, I'm actually surprised that you're talking to me more, I want you actually to speak more, publicly. Now, we need rest, especially you" Aphmau yawned.

Though in her panicked head, she was worried. She didn't like the feeling inside her, that pained her, as Zane just left her life

Sorry, short update chapter, but I am so~ happy and I appreciate that such many views are one my book, and votes! Thank chu!