The gang united

"This can't be real" Zane yelled, running off and hiding his shaken self in his room, slamming it away.

Zane felt shaken, even if it were a few hours. He just could not get over it. How did he do this without acknowledging it? He'd know? Wouldn't he?

Zane yelled with frustration, kicking the side of his bed harshly, sitting down roughly in his desk chair, biting his pen, as he was trying to write a message.

He had enough with all this, as he needed to save mother of all people. He scribbled neatly on the sheet of paper.

Knock Knock.

Zane didn't reply.

Knock Knock.

The door creaked open, "I know you're in there. You can't foo--" The figure stood in shock, then stepped out, slamming it behind him.

"What was that all about?" Zane yelled, as he ran out the door towards the figure. "Ro'Meave" He silently spoke, "Former head of Falcon Claw? I-I thought I killed--" "--Nearly made me commit suicide, but I'm fine with this second chance" Aaron growled, his spare demonic purple dagger threatened Zane. Aaron weakened suddenly, "though I can't do this" His voice broke, becoming unstable. "I shouldn't be devoting to kill a man all my life, when I could save a good one" he mesmerised Aphmau's speech in a quiet whisper.

"I'll take my leave. Your brother may want to see you from a long time" He spoke silently still, "He already did, with Aphmau too" Zane replied with sorrow. Aaron stopped in his tracks. "What's down? You're not like this" Aaron clenched his fists.
"I know, it's just. I waited for Aphmau's reply, it seems selfish. Though I want her t be mine. But she's with him" He spoke with pure disgust.

"She's with whom?" Aaron yelled, surprisingly from someone distant like him. "My betraying brother of course" Zane yelled back, tensity came back alive into the room. "I'm sorry, but I will take my leave" without hesitation, Aaron swiftly walked out and ran across the street for a certain person.

"I couldn't help, but over-hear this conversation. What is the matter?" Lillian put up an innocent face, "I don't need your help" Zane growled with hatred, as he slammed the outdoor door at her face, walking out towards Aphmau to send a note to her. He was ready.