A set

Her eyes struck open, as she couldn't move a muscle. She tried to scream, but no voice was heard.

Garroth's scream shattered to silence, as Zane stabbed him. "NEVER TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN" he yelled, trying to get another stab. He seemed very impatient at the moment. "Well, do you, or not? Yes or... No?" Garroth's voice was trembling, the blood trickling down his back.
"SILENCE GARROTH" Zane cried out. Falling to the ground, as his eyelids closed.

She finally could move. She gasped, running at full speed, but who? Who will she go to?
First, Garroth, that was your first task at all times.

"Wh-what happened Garroth? Tell me the truth, I trust you" Aphmau's breath was uneven, as she needed to know.

"I-I don't know to be honest. I just asked a simple question" he shrugged, sighing.
"Garroth" she spoke fiercely.
"What?" He replied with extreme coldness in his voice. Aphmau's heart dropped, she looked away, trying to stop herself crying. "I-I actually thought you--" "thought I was good? Pfft, Lillian told me what was right. She done a great job to lead Zane too" his voice changed dramatically, as if it was going deeper, he started to chuckle.

It was a set. Zane, he was controlled by a foolish man that she thought was good, her guard...

"Pathetic, you thought your most loyal guard that went to the same secondary school and knew who you were. Was a nice man, when he framed, lied, flawless. Pretended as Prince charming and tried to save me? I thought you were-- Wh-WHAT?!" Garroth widened his eyes, taken aback.

Aphmau glowed a bright tint of white. A aura shifted the air. Her wings grew into a large pair and Aphmau was armed with Irene's sword.