Aaron came for her

Aphmau was shaking, she was in shock, knees on the snow ground. She looked up, to see, wait, who was this man? "Wh-who are you?" Aphmau whispered, teeth chattering. "Aaron, though do not fret, I'm the real thing. We need to get back to the village, before the imps invade" Aaron said soothingly, as he took Aphmau's much smaller hands into his, taking her off the floor and letting her stand. "Th-thank you, I really mean it, so v-very much" Aphmau smiled weakly. "We n-need to leave now, don't ask why, I'll tell everyone at once" Aphmau explains to Aaron, before he could ask. "Ah, okay. Also, I just am this way right now, for I do not need more imps pestering around. I'm sorry for the ship and-" he was disrupted by Aphmau holding his hand softly. "It's fine, it's not your fault" Aphmau said ever so calmly, looking straight into his eyes. 
They slowly took Nekoette and Dmitri up from the ground, carrying them and slightly laughing at inside jokes.

"APHMAU!" Laurance yelled, running to her, hugging her with passion. "A-are you okay?" He asks with meaning, worry was in his eyes, biting his bottom lip. "I'm fine, really, thanks to Aaron" Aphmau glanced at him, as he went down stairs. "Why?! What happened?" Laurance confirmed his question and asked with all meaning. "I've met the man himself and taken the children as you've noticed. I-I also had this power" Aphmau was bewildered, as she just remembered it herself. "Wha~t?" Laurance said in disbelief. "Laurance, stop being a burden and let Aph rest" Katelyn yelled from the kitchen. "She's right, sorry" Laurance sighed, ruffling his hair. "I'll tell you, don't worry Laurance" yawned Aphmau sleepily.

-------------
Sorry on this short chapter after four days later. I was just wondering what to type and forget.
And I really mean it, thank you so~ much for 500+ views! I thought that I'd never have this much!