Dreaming fake reality

"Hm, sometimes I wish I brought Levin's music box with me" Aphmau whispered, as the baby girl, supposed to be named Lilith Garnet was waking. "You wish a lot of things" chuckled Laurance. "Gah, I know, it's just, everything..." She sighed. "I know what'll cheer you up" Laurance smiles softly at her. "What can possibly- Oh my, Laurance? How did you even?!-" "I grabbed it in case you were missing Levin" shrugged Laurance, as he handed the music box that he held. "Thank you so much!" She smiled, both turning around as the baby giggled.
"Someone likes us together" smirked Laurance, "Laurance!" Shrieked Aphmau, making both the child and the immature grown-up laugh. 

"Thanks again, I'll be back soon" Aphmau bid goodbye to Laurance and went to the edge of the boat. It was common now to sit on the edge, since she has been on the boat for about a week now because of lost situations. And this was really her only moment to think now.
She sat on the edge of the boat, her legs swaying off the edge as always. As she was somehow drifting off.

"Huh?" Aphmau was confused, opening her eyes, she gasped, as tears filled her eyes. "Z-Zane? Please... Zane, I know you are here" she cried, tears continuously ran down her cheeks. She sobbed, waiting for him, but she couldn't find any trace.
The result of her toppling to the ground and crying.
"Stop it, I told you to leave and I'm guessing my good brother has led the signal to I" Zane's unrecognisable voice whispered. It seemed so distant, since she hadn't heard his voice for days.
"I missed you, I miss you. Zane, you can control who you are, you are you and this is how you choose your life, when you can choose your own" Aphmau wept as she stared at her feet that bent. Soon to feel, as if she couldn't breathe. She started gasping for air in her lungs. Closing her eyes sharply.

She darted her eyes as she opened them quickly, to see that she was under water and needed air, asap. She spluttered hoisting herself above water, realising the boat was going on and on.

"H-ELP!" She screamed, "A-ARON, KA-TELYN, LAU-LAURANCE?!" She started drifting off into silence, yet again to close her eyes.

---------
Didn't expect now? Well, hope you enjoy this short chapter. But I really want to thank everyone for reading at least one word from this book! ~•-•~

It's Zanemau, I repeat Zanemau
And just saying, she did not go to the dimension, she was asleep.