She needs you

"S-stop it!" Zane yelled, causing the two girls to look at him, dumbfounded. "P-please, Aphmau just tell her" he spoke weakly, obvious to be tired.

"Katelyn" Aphmau started to cry, "Garroth framed Zane. He cursed the necklace, and when Zane thought he gave Alexis a friendly gift, showing kindness. He was to be blamed and accused of her being cursed"

"I wanted to tell you--" a huge noise came off the distance. "That, that sounded like it came near from where all the mei'fwa's migrated, such as Meika" Aphmau's eyes widened with a shocked expression.

Katelyn opened Zane's temporary cell. "Thanks Katelyn, come Zane. It came from the portal I think" Her voice was in desperation, Katelyn was worrying, since Aphmau's voice also had fear.

Zane instinctively held Aphmau's hand. Aphmau was shocked at first, but accepted the fact and ran hastily together.

They both skidded to a stop, they in sync looked astonished, there was a huge gaping hole of destruction where the portal used to be.

Zane looked at the two weapons in the hole, Garroth's for sure. Though there was another's, he looked down in sorrow. As he stared at the red item, picking it up.

He looked up at Aphmau, slowly rising where he bent down to pick the item up.

He slowly walked towards her, "Aphmau..." He barely whispered, "I'm so sorry" he stared at what he held. Handing it to Aphmau, whom was starting to sniffle. As tears were pouring down her red, fleshy cheeks.

"Th-that's..." She sobbed, she screamed, wailing. With that, she collapsed to the floor. Though Zane dropped to his knees, hugging her tightly.

"It's my fault" his voice cracked. As he felt his shoulder becoming wet and soggy.

All he could do now was to just pat her back and keep her tight and in reach. As and sobbed on his shoulder, her wailing screams deafening his ears. Though he deserved it each time, each time his heart shattering.

It must've the hardest experience that Aphmau had to face. As she was always so cheerful, and now she cried for what seemed for eternity.

"Aphmau..." He whispered softly, making her stare at him with sadness. Slowly, both of them moved an inch closer, their face touched each other, soon-to-be kissing each other.

"I know, this must be the hardest part of your life so far. And it's mine too, to live in the fact, that he died by my brother, and my my brother died by him in return. And he died with out knowing that it was Garroth after all this time. So, please don't cry.
This is a terrible moment but, I liked you syncs the start, since the start of all this chaos. I thought that I could keep you to myself, I was selfish. I knew you loved him, even if you lived with him when you were younger. But now, I know. I know that I can't love you. Because, because. We are complete opposites, you are the perfect angel, while, you saved me for a couple of moments to get my sense back. I am still a demon, that hurt people's emotions and scarred them, just with one effect that I carelessly put on myself when I was still young" he closed his eyes, hugging her tighter, till he let loose, rising up, leaving her on the ground.

"I can't hurt you no more, I'm so sorry" he spoke, with that, his feet made a rustling noise as he walked off on the gravel.

"Zane!" Her voice shattered the silence, as she wailed one last time, she stood up hastily, running, running, and running.

At one point, he stopped and turned around, to see her panting as skidding to a stop.

"You, done nothing wrong. You, we're just careless. And so what? We all make mistakes, I did too, by trusting Garroth. I did too, to fall in his trap and become this powerful form that I don't want. And I want you to know, that I need you. If we are two opposites, we need to be together to balance each other" she gave a weak smile, soon to atop panting shortly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Longer chapter because I missed a day! Sorry! Any ways, it's like the recent episode, 81st. But I changed it slightly. I know, but I guess I'll keep the plot this way? Sorry if you don't like it though :/