O'Khasis

"Are you sure this is a great plan? To be with you and Katelyn?" Zane asks wearily, a little distant. As if something was on his mind.

"Well, we need you Katelyn because you are a fine companion by our side of we are endangered. And Zane, you know why both of us are going far from Phoenix Drop" Aphmau gave a slight smile as she glanced at Zane. Whom was looking at O'Khasis.

"It really was a great idea to change our clothing before heading out" Aphmau tried to act cheerful, blocking out the future ahead of them.

"Yeah, though this old O'Khasis uniform is quite good. Who created it, well designed it?" Zane asked, showing a hint of fascination.

"The one and only eldest brother of the Ro'Meave family" Aphmau chuckled.

"Oh, right. I remember that day" he mumbled, showing no interest on his clothing and walked the dark streets with the others.

"Lead the way to his home Zane" Katelyn muttered. "What do you think I'm doing Lady Katelyn?" He blurted out viscously.

"Lady? And what's with that attitude?" Katelyn hissed.

"Gah, I'm sorry. This thing is just scarred into my head. Those tasks I was drugged-- Anyways, never went to Garroth's house even if he invited me. Just really was not close to him, but he always was there for me for sure. No matter what, wasting his time to act pathetic and weak. And it was just all his evil plot" Zane stopped talking suddenly, looking away and stared out the window.

"Zane?" "Leave him alone Aphmau, let's just find some information" commented Katelyn, whom started to search for anything to have more information of over the last fifteen years after the Ro'Meave departure.

"Nothing" Zane sighed after a while, looking in his brothers room. For some odd reason, he still was distant. Which made Aphmau's curiosity got the better of her.

                                     ***

"Let's just take a break and look around the streets then" Katelyn whispered.

"Wait, where did Zane go?" Aphmau replied with a frantic look on her face.

"Aphmau, stop falling for a freak like him" Katelyn said in a bored voice, "Well, it's just like you falling for Travis, ain't it?" Aphmau blurted out confidently.

"Do you want my fist to meet your face?" Katelyn growled.

"Are you truly the woman from the Ro'Meave family? The mother of three living sons?" Zane's voice was heard in the distance. Which create a barrier between the two girls to not disrupt the conversation.

"Why, I have no clue if they are living. One left O'Khasis for more than seventeen years. Another left at a young age, he was the youngest. And the middle child stayed, till he mysteriously vanished for over fifteen years" the woman spoke.

"You don't need to know this anyways. Just kill me already" The woman sighed, "N-no, I'd never do that to you" Zane exclaimed.

"Then what do you want from me?" She whispered and shouted at the same exact time, quite confused in fact frustrated.

"I just had to make sure" with that, Zane started to tear off the eye-patch that Aphmau put on earlier, and combed his hair with his fingers, covering his right eye.

"Z-Zane?" She whispered, you could hear her teared voice, shaking with joy.

"Mother, I'm so sorry, so so sorry" he barely whispered.

------------------------

Heyo, I'm sorry for the delay, got a little busy on school work. Bu~t, I've noticed A LOT of grammar is wrong and misspelled words are in my last UNEDITED chapters. That I don't look at twice, properly. So, I'm thinking of re-editing this book after I finish it. It won't finish yet, but it may soon end.