Showing no more weakness

Aphmau sat up hastily, gasping. "WH-WHERE IS ZANE?!" She screeched with panic. Her heart thumping fast, as she just realised on what happened.
"He's up for questioning. He's still in one of the cells because Michi and Sa--"
"Katelyn! He isn't the one, Garroth framed him, he's innocent. Trust me" Aphmau said, becoming very serious, in fact desperate.

"Aphmau. Don't you realise what he do- APHMAU! APHMAU!?" Aphmau got up, dashing out of her house, going to the guards area. Wanting to see Zane, it wasn't his fault.

"H-hey, Aph-- Okay?" Dmitri suddenly became confused. Though he chose to ignore it, since he was frightened at Katelyn running full speed towards Aphmau.

"Z-ZANE!" Aphmau panted heavily, skipping a few stairs at the bottom, and clutching the bars of his cell. There he lay down, tired. Looking up slowly with desperation, as his wrists were tied tightly.
Seeming that he put up a fight, as Katelyn's weapon has done those marks on people's flesh before.

"A-Aphmau..." He whispered, sounding quite weak. "What happened to you" Aphmau replied, shutting her eyes, letting the tears roll down her rosy cheeks. "APHMAU" Katelyn yelled, grabbing Aphmau, trying to pull her away. "What are you doing" Katelyn stared at her, panting heavily. "Z--" "He is dangerous A--" "K-KATELYN JUST LISTEN TO M--" "APHMAU, HE IS JUST USING YOU" Suddenly, Katelyn gasped, dropping to her knees, trying to crawl away. Michi and Sasha watching the scene, not saying a word. Though Sasha would laugh hysterically every-so-often.

Aphmau started glowing a bright purple. "Listen to me Katelyn" Aphmau spoke firmly.

So I have decided to use this keyboard, which has no question mark, so some look odd. but thanks for reading, Lets change this up, I want all of you to comment down on what do you want in future chapters, and maybe I will use, SOME of you ideas, for not to spoil it but yeah, and I want to thank the people that commented down stuff from the last chapter, you three made me smile so much, to think that people actually and truthfully like it.

Also, comment down on who you want to be in my wattpad family, I need one cause I ish lonely ;-; T^T
Do not be shy, even if I am female, I am just a little brother xD.