It's a trap

"Hyria?" Aphmau slightly yelled, as she spotted the house, running towards it.
"Aphmau, wait!" Zane yelled after her, grabbing the back of her shirt, gripping it slightly, tugging her back.

"It's a trap" he murmured, Aphmau's glistening she's stared up at him.
"But, Hyria..." She whispered, "She would come out and tell you to come in, would she not? It's a trap, there are no spirits, no nothing" Zane's grip loosened.

"She is here Zane, stop thinking that you know everything" Aphmau screamed and got out of Zane's reach, running towards the house, knocking gently.
"Why hello, Mr. Ro'Meave. Long time no see" a shrilled voice spoke, smirking.

Aphmau stepped back slightly, though she pulled out her sword. "Ivy" Zane growled, gritting his teeth with force.

"What's wrong?" She said in a trading voice. It was as if she was quite enjoying herself.
"Aphmau, move" Zane yelled, Aphmau pushed aside.

Zane pulled out his sword, "What did you do to Hyria? And why did you go to Tu'la?" Zane raised it to her neck. "There's no need to be rough Zane. Let's start over, since I do have your mother held in prison, that old woman too. It's really over, unless" She paused, making an innocent face to him. "You want them to die" She shrilled with laughter.

Aphmau no longer wanted to spectate and decided to push Zane away and was in his position now with the sword to neck.

"My, my. We've got the temper" She smirked, "What do you want with Zane? What is this relic of the Ro'Meaves, or mine?" Aphmau spoke with a hint of bravery. Though she was desperate to know in the Flint in her eyes.

"Ah, you already know? But, tut tut, that's old now. Since you helped me to get two precious relics" She grinned menacingly and slowly ran her fingers towards her weapon.

Thud. With one forceful push, Ivy was onto the ground, Aphmau growing wings.
"Gahh" Aphmau yelled as she was pushed aside by Laurance.

His eyes demonically staring at her. "What has he done to you?" He spoke in a low, growling voice. "RO'MEAVE, you MONSTER. Changing her into one of you. Doing your dirty work of killing" Laurance yelled, running straight towards Zane, whom clashed swords with him.

Aphmau widened her eyes, ready for another match with Ivy, though she was gone. As if she teleported, "bye, bye. Sweet little girl" Ivy's voice spoke ghostly behind Aphmau, straight into her ear.

Aphmau rolled out the way, "LAURANCE. LAURANCE! ZANE. STOP FIGHTING AND HELP" Aphmau yelled, as she clashed swords with Ivy. Whom seemed in ease, as Aphmau tried with her might. Though the two never came, as if they dropped to the floor with a spell.

"I thought you were long gone?" Ivy started to becoming exasperated, as she wanted Aphmau dead for the relic. Ivy stopped, backing away, "Actually" She spoke as she walked towards Zane, crouching down beside him. As he seemed to come back alive, his eyes desperate to help. "I'll give you a choice dear. Give me the relic, or" She started to look down at Zane, then her sword. Lastly, staring at Aphmau with the obvious hint she unsealed.

"Aphmau... Don't" Zane whispered with all his strength, as he formed fists with his hands. As he tried to get up, Ivy pushing him down.

-------------

Decided to stay up late and do this for you all, I'm tired but I hope I done a good effort. Enjoy!