His last goodbye?

"Told you I'd see you soon, I promised" Zane spoke out, before Aphmau questioned. She had a good chuckle with him. "Well, I have a reason why, I wanted to see you soon" he sighed. "Hm? Anything, I have time, what is it Zane?" Asks Aphmau. "I still think, if I actually married you, if I would've liked you still. Since I always adored you, but knew you did not. Though after all this chaos and ruining your life, you start to help me, you give hope to I. When, I have nothing back to you, but negativity. The others are correct, I'm selfish, unsuccessful, cruel, and other such things. And I know that I'll miss you, but I have to say goodbye. The others need you more, Garroth needs you. You do not need me, for I am failure in your adventure and hope" Zane whispered, looking down at the ground. "Z-Zane, no, please, don't. Why would you want your life to be taken away just like that, when I can he-" Zane shakes his head. "You don't understand do you? I'm power hungry, it's an addiction and I can't stop, if you keep helping me, the monster I am, will kill you for your inner Irene" Zane whispers, stepping back. "I only have her powers, I'm not her" Aphmau sighs, "I'm for sure, you're the descendent of Irene. How else do you have her powers and can transform into some kind?" Zane starts to stare at her. Aphmau was at loss for words. Everything was fading away, Zane was saying goodbye, she may never see him again. "ZANE, N-" Aphmau screamed.

"Aphmau?! What's wrong?" Laurance comes into Aphmau's room. "You said Zane, nightmare? Is he here? His spirit? Tell me" he looked deeply terrified. "N-no Laurance, I went to a different dimension" she drifted into silence. "And? Any news on Ga-" "No Laurance, I told you that I've been talking to Garroth, as a lie to stay back. I've been talking to Zane, and not to use him. He's just misunderstood, he's been raised up in a different scene, than Garroth. He helped me for the past few months, and I helped him. And now, because all the negativity came to him, because of everyone, he saying goodbye to me, when I need him" Aphmau pants after her long screaming speech. "You don't need him" Laurance grits his teeth, "I do Laurance, I really do, you don't understand" Aphmau stares at him. "He caused everything!" He yelled, transforming into his Shadow Knight, his sword at Aphmau's neck. "L-Laurance, I thought you were going to not transform into this!" Aphmau whispered, feeling shock.
Everything went so quickly, Aaron ran in the room, whom was listening to everything, and pointed his own sword at Laurance, making Laurance go to the ground. "How selfish, and jealous of you. Why are trying to kill Aphmau, all because of her choices" Aphmau had never seen this side of Aaron, she guessed that he didn't want anyone to be killed. Since his past was very familiar to her, after an incident at O'Khasis.

Hope you liked it, got my headache away. Was just thinking of the book and this idea came to me!
Thank you very much for being patient and voting!