A surprise awakens

"You two!" Aphmau yelled, as she rushed over to Laurance. Immediately giving a crash of a hug to him, clutching him tight. "Where were you?!" She asked, as her eyes were eager to know.

"Simply because we were not needed and you two lovers were seemed to be busy" Katelyn said in disgust. "Wh-what?" Aphmau but her bottom lip, "You know what I mean. You two lovers should just kiss and make up" she growled, walking off.

"Aphmau, I just needed to be somewhere earlier, sorry about Katelyn though. I'm not quite sure on what's up with her" Laurance sighed.

"Well, see you around Aphmau. Going to check round the village, it changed quite a lot. Thanks to Aaron--" "yeah, bye" Aphmau spoke too quickly, she ran off to her new furnished home.

"Gah, Zane?!" Aphmau squeaked, as she bumped into him. "I-I just thought I should help you u-unpack. I'm sorry, I'll l-leave you be" he stuttered awkwardly, as he rushed past her. Dropping the hanger, clinking as it met the wooden floor.

"Woah" Aphmau stared with awe, around her room, it was quite tidy indeed, whether it was Zane or not. She thanked who ever it was, because she knew, that she'd be tired by the time she reached back to her house.

She tried to sleep, even if she was tired, she just could not. Intensely staring at a bright light outside, to become sleepier made her slightly sleepy. Shutting her eyes, though squinting in the dark.

A sound of footsteps became louder, as she saw a silhouette enter her room. It was quite a tall figure, Zane, immediately she blushed at the thought.

"Sweet dreams m'lord" a male voice whispered under his breath, tucking Aphmau's thin blanket in and leaving.

"You too" she replied in a hoarse reply, the footsteps stopped. Then walked off after a few.

Aphmau could sleep fully after that, smiling herself to sleep. Though she woke to an uncomfortable feeling in the earliest of day.

[I posted this two days ago but it didn't work :/]