Awakening the surprise

Aphmau got up in a fresh bundle, as she rose at early morning.
She was quite surprised indeed that no one came to wake her up from slumber.

She got up too quickly, feeling slightly weak, as cramps shot at her. She twitched, as she felt her head for her temperature. She was alright, average you can say.

Though she decided to scratch her head, wondering why she was weak for some odd, peculiar reason. And gasped, running towards the mirror, hesitant pain came in. Along with a gaping reaction from the face.

She now belonged a tail and ears, from the one and only, were-wolf. Or is it she-wolf? Anywho, she screamed internally with doom, as she knew this would cause more chaos.

Hastily, she got dressed in the usual and ran out the house with slightest of breath. She ran swiftly, with her short legs, towards anywhere, anybody. At least someone could help.

She decided to collapse against a wall, to unexpectedly listen in on a conversation, or maybe an accusation if I can say so myself.

"Michi didn't do it! She swears! She was only trying to help her problems but go the wrong potion!" Michi ranted off and on, Aphmau could hear the struggle as she was placed into her cell.

"So you were trying to poison her, weren't you?" Laurance growled in a low voice, Aphmau knew what this meant. He was in his Shadow Knight form. "Dammit" Aphmau muttered under her breath.

"Nu-uh, Michi refuses to answer that pathetic question! Gah!" She yelled, as she humphed and roughly sat down.

"Michi cool your head off. You lot are all making a fuss, along with my head starting to ache with all this disagreements" Sasha whined slightly, as her pale voice spoke.

"I'll keep guard" Laurance gritted his teeth.

"A-Aphmau?!" Travis yelled, as he was in shock.

"Alright, where is the keys to that cellar?! Laurance, she messed with my Aphmau!" Katelyn screamed, as she pushed Travis to the ground and to the cells.

"This is an easy~ thing to be dealt with. One potion on being a cat, will turn you to human" Lucinda smirked, "But, I do need the equipment, it's been an awful long time since I done them" She sighed, walking off.

"Are you okay Aphmau?" Garroth asked politely, as he stared at her with awe.

"Uhm, yeah? It doesn't really matter, it's just quite, odd?" Aphmau smiled slightly, "heh, always trying to be positive" Garroth chuckled, "I'll see you later Lady Aphmau"

-------------------

So, how do you like this style of writing? Just let me know, so I can see if it's improved or this just sucked at writing -3-