Searches

Zane did not need to knock on the door, nor did he have to talk to her. All he done was slip a note through her mail box as he passed, ready to head to Phoenix Drop.

As he arrived, everyone glared. He ignored it and decided that everyone was still tricked foolishly by some horrific person. He sadly believed it, clenching his fist tight. He had enough.

Walking towards O'Khasis was quite long indeed, but he kept going. Muttering about to forget Aphmau, how could she not know of this?

Infuriated, he gripped on his leather strap across, for his sword was held place behind.
He went towards O'Khasis and tried to hide from the town swollen with guards.

"Zane?! Zane?!" Aphmau yelled, she was frightened to death. She couldn't believe that he left like that, and now was out and about on the streets.

"Aphmau?" Lillian spoke in a faking shock, "Lillian" Aphmau growled, and remembered on what happened last time, and her last meet up was not positive.

"Now, now" Lillian looked down, "It's not what it seems to be--" "I'm done with you, so just leave and bother someone else" Aphmau yelled, exasperated. She ran desperately towards Phoenix Drop, looking all over for Vlyad.

-----
Short chapter due to exams and a new upcoming book. Since I've been creating ideas during the week.