The attack of Ivy

Aphmau widened her eyes, her eyes narrowing at Ivy. She made a terrible choice to cool her head off and have a midnight stroll in the forest.

"What's the matter?" Ivy's shrill of laughter shattered the silence. "Did you think that you can trust your loyal guard. And let someone special die?" She started to laugh yet again. Aphmau immediately changed into her form without a word, anger building up.

"Something wrong? You think that your Irene powers-- wait, WAIT. You, think that you are Irene!" Another set of laughter came from her mouth. Aphmau growled, striking her sword in mid-air, her wings gradually opening and closing. Fluttering.

With one knock, Ivy took her to the ground. Her sword at Aphmau's neck. "P-please" she barely whispered. Ivy smirked. "You'll give me your delicious relic?" She stared at her.
Another growl came from the distance, along with a fast set of thudding footsteps.

"V-VLYAD!" Aphmau screamed with all get might. Making Ivy try and attack him, though he was in his Shadow Knight form.

"RUN APHMAU!" He yelled, keeping his sword against Ivy's. "Fine, be it" and with that, Ivy disappeared. Making Vlyad trip onto the floor.

Aphmau obeyed and ran, tripping along the way. As soon as she saw a familiar tall figure in the distance, she started to hug him tightly. Her eyes leaking out years to trickle down her face.

"Aphmau? Did anything happen along the way, since I saw that you left. Aphmau... You are trembling" Zane felt her soak his shoulder without a regret. All he could do was pat her shaking head. "S-sorry. I didn't notice th-that I was trembling" she whispered in a shaky voice.

"Brother? Vlyad? Did something happen? You are in your Shadow Knight form" Zane looked up, still holding onto Aphmau. "Yeah, a girl with pink hair from the Jury of Nine, you must remember her. She attacked Aphmau for her relic inside" He explained.

"It's okay Aph, I'll sort it out. Ivy is no good for disrespecting me" he assured her, stroking her hair.