Arriving Phoenix Drop

Zane's fists clenched tighter, as he tried. Though Ivy smirked, as she kept him down, with the flat of her sword.

Zane stared at Aphmau, his eyes glistening. Slowly glowing a dull blue starts to form around his eyes. Turning brighter, each second, as he hinted Aphmau to hush.

"What is the matter? Cat got your tongue?" She shrilled with laughter, as she stared at Aphmau in a light, innocent smile.

Zane suddenly got up to his feet, pushing Ivy off to the ground and in his past position. "Aphmau, let's tie her up and bring her to Sasha and Michi" he spoke loudly towards her, as she rushed over.

"Oh, okay" she said, grabbing the rope from her side belt and tying the growling creature.
"She's a tricky one" he set a smile behind his dusty mask, as he grabbed the sword from the grass.

"Phoenix Drop? Or the other village?" Zane asked, as he got Ivy into his hands like a bride, easily walking towards Aphmau. "Yeah, though where's Katelyn?" Aphmau widened her eyes, her hands clasped to her cheeks. "Wait, hold on. Where's Laurance?! He was just here too!" Aphmau was at the brim of tears. She was losing everyone by the second. "She'll meet us at the village. I know her I guess, too well, although I know that, I hardly know where he went. I saw him a moment ago" he sighed as they continued walking swiftly to the outskirts of the forest.

"Do you think that you've got the Ro'Meave relic?" Aphmau thought aloud, as she tried to shake of that thought of losing everyone she cared for. "Of course he does and I should have dealt with--" Zane muffled her voice with part of his hand. "She wasn't asking you" he growled.

Aphmau stared up at him, quite in a puzzle. "Zane?" Aphmau spoke out if the blue, as it was a long period of silence for the main part of the journey. "Hm?" He hummed in questioning way. "Have you ever, had any friends when you were younger?" She asked, slightly hesitating, since it was a sensitive topic.

"Well" he furrowed his eyes, "I somehow never wanted my brothers help, although I always chit chatted with Vlyad, maybe out of pity since he needed foster care from us. But outside family, I guess not. Everyone in the outer world then the kingdom, was all snobby and posh. It was quite irritating to locked up in that place" he said shortly, creating a long train of thought for Aphmau.

"Why were you hated then? Before you got, well, drugged" She said after a while, curious, probably desperate for more information about the Unknown figure behind the mask. Since she never knew the real person behind it.

"I guess some were jealous, others thought I was just not cut out to be part of the Ro'Meave family. Mostly because of rumours about that Aaron, something dumb" He sighed, dropping slightly.

"Hey! I'm not that heavy!" Snapped Ivy, "Hush, you" He replied. Dropping her to the ground without a care, "I see the gates though, if you want I can--" "No, no. It's fine, I'll take care of her" he said, as he picked her up again. Smiling slightly.