The past of the "enemy"

You must be noticing, that most of these chapters are fill ups, but this time I'll do some changes.

Aphmau was staring at the ceiling yet again, soon to stand up and walk outside in her silk pyjamas.

She had so much memories flowing through her, as she stared around the area. She remembered the tree that she fell off, Garroth catching her, the docks were far off, where she looked off into the distance and remembering her reaction that it had already been fifteen years of time that passed.

"Aphmau?" A surprising Laurance rises from the silence. "L-Laurance!" Aphmau was in shock, "Get back to sleep, or do you need some story?" Teased Laurance starting to grin, Aphmau smiles weakly, "You always know how to make me laugh, anyways night" Aphmau bids goodbye, "Morning!" Laurance comments and left her.

Aphmau fell fast asleep, as soon as she touched the bed. She was that tired, how com, maybe it was because she had a feeling of seeing someone.

Aphmau looked around the place, she walked around the chilly night, staring at the dark grass.

"You a-actually came back?" A voice says, though it seemed very surprising in a, grateful way. "Why? I though about it, dos I not?" Aphmau asks him in a small smile. He lightly chuckles, "I th-thought you wouldn't come back, well, I guess maybe you just want I-information to grab my brother out of here. I c-can show you to h- "I can here for you, I want to know more, about you. Since I'm curious, you were always very confusing" Aphmau soothed him with her voice. "Well, there's nothing really. I've got such a bo- "Everyone's life is interesting, especially the world we live in, full of war and battle, powers and magicks" Aphmsu comments. "That's true, I guess" sighs Zane. "So, tell me about yourself" Aphmau smiles, "When I was very young, I wanted my father proud, as I was v-very competitive (Aphmau laughed quite a bit) and want to beat my o-older brother Garroth. He was the p-perfect child that his mother adored, though she loved me too. I think. But my father only just cared for Garroth. I-I was only loved by mother, then she faded away f-from life. Father grew bigger and more irritating, he was angry w-with Garroth and went to me, and this time he changed h-his mind and wanted me to be king. Since Garroth left for guard training. Father g-gave me his necklace, the one I'm wearing now, this cross was very special to our t-town. And, I guess, I grew up like my father, betraying the p-promise I made with father" Zane explained, very quickly indeed and was light headed. "Z-Za-" the bell struck, everything turning white.

I changed quite a bit, I'd you don't mind. It's not tomorrow yet, only 45 minutes till tomorrow XD