Words from a Stranger, acts of Danger

"A-Aphmau, I'm sorry, I h-haven't--" "I know Zane, now leave, for I need to talk to Garroth" growled Aphmau. "Th-that's a bad ide--" Aphmau's scream shattered the silence, as Garroth knocked her down.

He started laughing, "you thought that you can beat me? I've been trying to lure you in the past month, but my foolish brother put an end last minute. Every. Single. Time" every word between the last three, he struck a sword to a laid down Aphmau. That was on the prickly grass, weak.
She felt the warm, crimson liquid, trickle down her skin. Trying to sit up, but Garroth was back at it again. Though each time he made a scar, it would heal, painfully.
Making her scream, as she felt as if she was tortured.

"Z-Zane..." Aphmau soon couldn't scream his name anymore. Shutting her eyes closed.
"Y-YOU" Zane yelled, striking his sword and charging at him, though to make his hand twist by his strong brother. "Aren't you the weak priest? Trying to be good, when I was supposed to be the most best brother in the family. Father hated me because of you" Garroth empathised on the last word with venom and hatred.

Zane got up steadily, looking out in the distance. The portal, it was, just a few away. He started to run as fast as his legs would carry him, picking up Aphmau, bridal style and trying to escape.

"Not so FAsT" Garroth's voice was beginning to change deeper, becoming more menacing than ever. "OnLY i, CaN EScapE thIs pAThetic plACe anD fRAme yOU tWo" his voice shrilled.
Zane stumbled, and tripped, landing face-flat onto the rough soil. A more awake Aphmau opened her eyes. Though they glowed a bright purple, making the air whiffed of purple.
"Y-you were the one that betrayed me since the start. You were the one that led me to try and die. You started it all. And now I will make you pay" Aphmau was beginning to lift her sword, Zane looked at her from beneath, terrified. "I know he's evil and a-all, and framed me. But h-he doesn't deserve to d-die" Zane whimpered.
Aphmau spoke nothing to it, and simply, yet hastily poked the ground with her sword hostilely. The ground cracking beneath them in a glow of blue air.
"You'll stay here Garroth, and will never return. Unless you want a cost of death" Aphmau spoke, as if the words were a stranger to her. Soon enough, she took Zane's hand and went through the portal.

As soon as they were in the realm, they both collapsed to the ground, breathless, shutting their eyes.