The children

Aphmau yawned, today she was going to the decks with Laurance, Aaron and Kaytlen, to try and figure out on how to get Garroth out of the Irene Dimension.
Aphmau though silently wanted Zane back too, along with his older brother Garroth, she knew he was soft inside and she'll show everyone.
She started to dress into dark trousers and a purple shirt, letting her hair down and grabbing her boots, she had in her bag, all her equipment. Armour, weapons, food and such objects.

She ran off to the docks, greeting Dante. "Hello, Lady Aphmau. I have packed off everything you'd need for your journey, it'll be grand for several days. So do come back as soon as possible. Anyways, farewell" Dante smiled weakly, "Thank you so much Dante, oh my Irene, I mean it" Aphmau hugged him, then waved goodbye, jumping aboard the ship to greet the three.

Aphmau was silently talking to herself about her journey, Laurance watching the waves and Aaron steering the boat. "Aphmau?!" yelled Kaytlen, Aphmau was triggered and ran downstairs, worried. She then gasped, it was Nekoette and Dmitri, "How, what, Why are you two here?" Aphmau spluttered, "They were hiding in the barrels" growled Kaytlen. "We wanted to adventure like you!" the two children said in sync, they were too adorable.

"Their parents don't even know they're here, they must be worried sick, also, we have to now take care of two children!" Argued Kaytlen, she did not like Laurance's comment. "Well, they can be sensible enough to realize that this is a serious task and can not goof around" a calm Laurance explains. "You aren't sensible yourself Laurance, gah!" Kaytlen growls, "Ladies, Gentlemen, we need to show that they must be responsible with our actions, and we need to focus on the main reason on why we are sailing" Aphmau tries to stop the argument. "Lady Aphmau is correct, and everyone, something seems out of order here in this environment" Aaron says eerily, "Tornado" screeched Nekoette, "Now, now, shh, everything is going to be alright. Kaytlen, please take care of them downstairs" Kaytlen obeys with a sigh and heads downstairs with the two children. "I don't want them to experience on how the ship sinks and you have to survive, at all" Aphmau mutters, "Turn, would ya?" Laurance yells at Aaron. "You don't seem to think that I'm trying my best" replies Aaron coldly, trying to head away from the tornado, Laurance stayed quiet, not wanting to interfere anymore.