Discussing with Laurance

Aphmau could not focus, she just couldn't carry on, though she had to, why did she give up after all that hassle?
She grabbed her belongings and went outside, she then saw Laurance and took a deep breath. "H-hey" Laurance said, as strong as possible. It was just so recognisable, they were both in extreme pain, hurt to see that Garroth is out of their life.

Aphmau suddenly remembered, she had to tell Laurance about Zane.
"U-uh, Laurance, I need to tell you something" Aphmau said nervously, "Don't bother, we all miss Garroth" Laurance sighs. Tears were rolling down his cheeks, "Laurance..." Aphmau whispers, "Don't look at me at this state Lord. Aphmau, I should be stronger than this" Laurance looked away, sniffing. "I need to tell you something important, come on, let's get inside" Aphmau said weakly, both of them starting to walk in silence. "I shouldn't have let him there, I should have left you at Phoenix Drop and get Garroth back" Laurance was getting frustrated by the second, Aphmau closed the door and locked it. Both heading up the stairs and getting comfortable.

Aphmau sighs. "I was transferred into the dimension where I could meet Garroth and-" Aphmau felt a lump in her throat, trying to force her to say the word -" Zane" she says finally. "Zane?!" Spluttered Laurance, "I do realise you can do that somehow, since you once dreamt of it, though, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO TALK TO ZANE?!" Yelled an infuriated Laurance, he was quite exasperated. "I just happened to appear in an island and I called for G-g, I can't,-" Aphmau says with tears, "Don't ignore him, just say it normally, he's still alive" soothed Laurance -"Thanks, G-Garroth, though Zane was behind me and I was talking to him for a few, though I had the same reaction as you, I was indeed shocked and angry that he was there" Aphmau explained to the brunette guard of hers, whom understood. "I see, well that explains. It's just too, eerie, Zane? It's either your choice or the brothers choice, why would Zane want to speak to you? It's not like how he proposed, he can't have power ther- Wait, maybe he wants to escape! He does need power to destroy and escape!" Laurance yells in excitement, he hath finally figured the puzzle out, well, guessed it in fact. Aphmau did not agree with him though, she stayed silent, not wanting to ruin the chance to see Laurance happy again, she actually missed his little childish replies and jokes, especially those cheeky smirks and winks, though she didn't know who, she was just to busy to not love. She was also stuck between Garroth and Laurance, though maybe also another man?

"Aphmau? Aph?" Laurance signals Aphmau to be paying attention, as she was daydreaming. "Oh, gah. So sorry, I apologise Ga- I mean! Laurance" Aphmau says very hastily towards Laurance. "Are you okay, you seem pale?" Laurance says thoughtfully to Aphmau, "I'm fine, really Laurance, anyways, I'm guessing you need to protect the new Lord, Levin" Aphmau smiled weakly. "Aph, are you in sanity! Of course I shall still serve a fine lady like you" smirked Laurance. "Oh Laurance" Aphmau laughed at the end, "I've got to meet up with Dante, he needs some help, bye, take care!" Laurance has bid goodbye to Aphmau, whom replied "Bye Laurance and G- yeah" who covered up her mistake.