Finale of le book and plot

Alright, as you may have known. I'm ending the book without completing it. This book was for pure entertainment for you readers, and I feel like I was doing it more for you than it was for me.

So, my present for you guys is a new book cover, fantastic I know I'm so generous yay.

Okay, if you ever want to continue it yourself. Just tag me or something and I'll read it. I'm always up for what my readers create :3

I also created this title because I wanted Zane to say at the end of the book "I'm not going that bad honestly" and in some cases, he'll say "You think I'm bad" he turns his head towards Aphmau then down to the ground "Don't you?"

I don't know. I wanted the end to finish like that, so, yeah. The plot was that Aphmau was accidentally sent to Zane's part of the dimension than Garroth. So, she got to know him better, she fell for him. But he didn't want to hurt her. He also wanted her to know how Garroth was evil and sent her to his brothers dimension. Aphmau in return helped Zane out the dimension. Garroth stuck alone. Ivy escapes and helps Lilian on bringing back Garroth. Lillian does and there's a huge misunderstanding of Zane attacking Garroth and Aphmau. So, Zane is in the cells of jail. Aphmau with no notion, when she figured out, she a knowledges she is Irene by flashbacks and that Zane and his brothers knew and Zane was hinting all along to her. She defeated the two, The wyvern sees that Garroth betrayed everyone and betrays him and Ivy. Lillian escapes and the two lovers reunite as they destined to search for Lillian. Bahm! There's the plot of the story since the beginning but it fell off track.