PROLOGUE

A/N :

Hey guyzz :) :) ...It feels amazing to finally take a step towards writing a book. I am a huge wattpad fan and after reading so many books I was inspired a LOTT and I wanted to write a book too but was way to nervous for taking the risk. But now I am finally taking this step. Please don't ignore the fact that English is NOT my first language and there will be lot of errors in this book but please give this book a try, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you

Love ya ❤ ❤

Warning: The book starts getting interesting and flowy from the 7th chapter. Please bear with me. ☺☺

Chewing my lips, I was anxiously waiting for my scholarship results. You must be wondering what results I am talking about. Actually I gave a scholarship exam last month to try my luck in Harrison university and believe me if I say that it was difficult would be an understatement. It was the toughest exam I've ever faced and there were thousands of students to try their luck for abroad studies. But I was totally prepared for this. I came to know about this scholarship 4 months ago through my friend and since then I was preparing for this golden opportunity. I became a total bookworm and sacrificed my social life (note the sarcasm). I rarely have a social life. You see, I am an introvert and not comfortable with strangers. I take a lot of time to trust someone and be friends with them. But when I do, I trust them with everything. Ok so back to the present, with trembling fingers I opened my mailbox to see if I received any message from the scholarship exam department. My heart was racing and there were hundreds of questions running through my mind. What if I don't get the scholarship? What if my hard work go wasted? What if...... TINGGG I was brought out of my train of thoughts by the sound of a mail. This was it. One mail was going to decide my future. I opened the message and there it was my future. I got selected in Harrison University. It was by far the best news of my life. Tears were running from my eyes. I usually don't cry but this time I cried because it was my chance to run away from my past and start fresh. It was my chance to discover myself and leave my dreadful past behind. The fact that I was happy would be an understatement. I was finally going to America.

**********
Hope you liked the prologue. Please help the book vet discovered by Voting, Commenting and Sharing.

Thanks.