CHAPTER 20 - ACCEPTING FEELINGS

Zach's POV

The kiss was probably the most intense kiss that I have ever experienced in my life. It send shivers down my whole body.

My heart pounded like never before. Never have I ever felt so connected to someone. Someone I can relate to, at an emotional level. Never met someone like her before.

I've been with many girls before but nothing could ever compare to the euphoric feeling I am feeling right now.

She put her hands to the side of my face, running her fingers through my hair. Her hands soon came to rest at the back of my neck. She was inexperienced, that I could say at the slight hesitation that I felt from her side. I kissed her deeper to make her forget about any hesitation. That's what she did. She completely gave herself into the kiss. Our kiss became more passionate by every passing second. Nothing stopping us as we continued kissing.

Natasha's POV (starting from the kiss)

Our face was almost touching. Never have I ever kissed someone before nor have felt the urge to do so. No one really interested me much.

The dead space was killing me. Within seconds, the space no longer existed between us as I placed my lips on his. It send current throughout my body. I lost myself in his minty breath and soft cold lips. My heart pounded like crazy and my brain stopped functioning.

His hands cupped my cheeks as mine went at the back of his neck pulling him closer than he already was. Our lips moved in sync. Though it was my first kiss, it was perfect. I hesitated at first but when he kissed harder I gave myself completely, enjoying the feel of his lips on mine. No words in the dictionary can describe my first kiss.

The intent behind a great kiss could be either hard and passionate or soft and sweet. Our kiss was just perfect with a certain emotion, neither of us tried to hide. I was amazed and shrilled by the intensity and need flowing between us.

We pulled away after our kiss, panting. Our foreheads touching. Staring into each others eyes, savouring the moment.

"That was amazing." He said caressing my cheek with a gentle smile.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered blushing while he chuckled.

"Come on. It was my first kiss." I admitted a little embarrassed. Obviously, he had been with so many girls, and I've never been with a guy, like that.

"What? You haven't been kissed before?" He asked curiously.

"No. Never been with a guy." I admitted.

"But you said you love someone." It was my turn to be confused.

"When did I say that?" I asked.

"Uh when you asked me that question about what will I do when someone I love is far away from me and I can't even talk to them." He said and I realised that he misunderstood that question.

"That's a different story." I sighed.

"You did mention about loving him."

"I did. Because I do. Zach, can we please not talk about that right now?" I pleaded hoping to end this conversation.

"Fine." He sighed irritated.

"Let's go. They must be worried." I got up and started walking. He joined and suddenly took my hands in his. I raised an eyebrow at him to which he just shrugged with a smile.

Bipolar much.

We went back to where everyone was there. Upon noticing our presence, everyone grew quite. I opened my mouth to apologise to Austin but he was faster.