CHAPTER 28 - IMPERFECTIONS...YET PERFECT.

This chapter is dedicated to

larkezia
_simple_kay_
JasmineR_O_S_E
amirah500
MissDCute
payal_vai
Fatiiiimmmmaaaa

Keep supporting me and enjoying my work. ☺☺

Did you ever have a strong desire to grab someone's throat and punch them in the face until they shut the fuck up?

Do you sometimes feel like giving a person a high five...

In the face...

With a chair?

"Natashaaaa." Juliet whined. Again. And I am fucking irritated. I am also having my time of the month which is urging me to just murder someone. In this case, Juliet.

"What?" I sighed and rubbed my temple trying to calm myself otherwise I would seriously snap at her.

"What should I wear? Why am I so nervous? What if he doesn't like me anymore after our date? What if he finds me boring? What if he thinks I am weird as fuck? He is the first guy I ever liked so much. I want him to like me more. God I am so nervous. Please help me. I feel like vomiting my guts. Damn. These stomach moths are killing me-" Juliet continued to ramble as she paced the room.
I looked at Sarah. She was as irritated as me.

You see, Juliet and Nikhil are going on their date today and Juliet is being...well, Juliet is being Juliet.

After the 'cafeteria incident', many things have changed. Zach and I are...good. I haven't given him my answer yet though. To say that the whole cafeteria was shocked at the kiss we shared, would be a huge understatement. Everyone was silent and gaped at us. I still remember those looks, people gave me. Some shocked, some knowing, some smiles, some confused, but mostly, death glares from those jealous girls. Back off bitches. He is mine.

The one reaction, that stood out the most from all these, was the look of utter pain and hurt. Want to know who gave me that look? Yes. You are right. Austin.

I couldn't look him in the eyes after that. I know about his feelings towards me but he doesn't know that I know about it. The week passed by in a blur and I have tried as hard as possible to ignore him. To be honest, I really miss him. He was a guy, you would love to be with. Very funny. Very caring. But it all changed when his feelings changed towards me.

He tried talking to me whenever he got the chance, which by the way, was ocassional as Zach never left my side. He was always with me wherever I go. Except washroom, of course.

Everything has changed between Zach and Austin. They were friends but now, they can't stand each other. They just glare at each other whenever they are in the same room. Zach takes it another level. Always acting all lovey-dovey, ocassional pecks on the lips, nose, forehead. Though I like it very much, I don't like that he does it extremely more in front of Austin which makes me feel more guilty, even though I know it's not my fault.

"Natasha?" I snapped out of my thoughts by a mad looking Juliet.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"Did you hear anything?" She asked with her hands on the hips.

"Yes...?" I said shrugging but it came out as a question.

"What was I saying then?" She raised an eyebrow.