CHAPTER 42 - BLACK HOLE

A/N: Before going on with the chapter, here's a shout out to my ex...err I mean my new readers. I love that song.😅😅😂

addictedxfangirl
bhumi555
Scoobydoo800
kerrmaqueen
hiiamananya
IAmASandwitch
grace_winston
Topaz_13Z
pixmaip2770
escapebutton
SafanaHakeem
Botsetsa1
EvisZogaj
SammyEriri
NuraMNasr
Vertikah

Thanks for the support guys.

Recap...

"It's all real Miss Natasha." He replied with an evil smirk.

I don't know what happened the next moment. One moment he was standing at the door and the next, I felt a pinch on my arm. Everything started becoming blurry and my legs gave up under me.

The only thing I saw before I slipped into darkness was his face smiling triumphantly.

"Zach." I whispered as my body finally succumbed to the heaviness.

**********

Zach's POV

"Zach, we are over."

Was it so easy for her to just say that? Didn't I mean anything to her? How could she just break it off in the blink of an eye? Not even hesitating for ones.

"You okay man?" Nathan asked. College hours were over and we had football practice.

"I guess so." I answered absent-minded.

No, I am not.

"You look miserable. Ofcourse you aren't okay." He stated.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I love her man. How could she end this so easily? It's the first time I have fallen in love so deeply. It hurts. It fucking hurts." I said, hurt evident in my voice. I didn't mind hiding it from Nathan. He has seen me in my worst moments in the past. This was one of the worst moments.

"Was it my fault Nathan? I reacted to the situation. You tell me, what would you do if you find your girlfriend kissing someone else?" I asked.

"Zach, first of all, I understand you reacted to the situation but you need to get this into your head that Natasha didn't kiss Austin. I also understand your anger but think of it according to her point of view. She didn't even know Austin was gonna kiss her. And she is right in her own sense. You know she loves you very much. She is the only girl you trust and love so much. Still you questioned her. Still you doubted her loyalty. That's not right. Love means trust and you broke that. If she is to be blamed, then so are you. I am sorry if this isn't what you wanna hear, but it's the truth." He explained with all the seriousness.

"I know it's not her fault I just..." I sighed rubbing my temples.

"Can't get that image out of your head." He completed the sentence for me and I nodded.