CHAPTER 35 - WHAT'S HAPPENING??

Noor_Ul_Huda_Khan and glazingheart I wrote this chapter as soon as I received your messages.😘

"Good morning class." Mr Lucifer greeted as he entered the class. I told everyone about my encounter with him and everyone was shocked with the discovery as well as disappointed.

Mr Paul was the best teacher we had. He was easy going and strict at the same time. Chemistry will no longer be fun without him.

"So I am Lucifer Severus and I am going to be your new chemistry teacher. I know Mr Paul was a great teacher and I also know that I can't take his place, seeing you guys love him very much. But I will try to be as good as him as possible." He said leaning against the board.

We all looked at each other. He doesn't seem bad though. Obviously he can't take Mr Paul's place but maybe he isn't that bad. When someone has a huge impact on you, it becomes very difficult for another person to create a much more impact on you. So Mr Lucifer has to work really hard if he is taking Mr Paul's place.

"As this is our first class, I would like to know my students. So one by one tell me about yourselves." He said and motioned for the guy on the first desk to speak.

This went on for a while. There were atleast 40 students and I and the group were sitting at the back. It was actually boring sitting and doing nothing. I let out a huge yawn and heard a chuckle from my right. Zach.

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Someone is cranky." He teased.

"I am bored. Entertain me." I demanded folding my hands across my chest and pouted.

"Do I look like a entertainment channel to you?" He asked with humour in his voice.

"Yup. Just yesterday, I saw you on tv on my favourite entertainment channel." I replied.

"Really? Which one?" He asked with a smirk.

"Animal planet." I replied and heard lots of snickering from behind where the group was listening to our conversation. Zach's face was priceless. He narrowed his eyes at me but I didn't miss the side of his lips quirking up in a smile.

"Oh really? Which animal do I look like? He asked curiously.

"Donkey." I replied controlling my laughter when I saw his face.

"You did not just compare me to a donkey." He said with his mouth dropped in shock.

"I did because the donkey was looking a lot like you" I answered.

"You are delusional!"

"Thanks."

"It wasn't a compliment baby."

"I took it as one." I replied cockily and he shook his head.

The constant sound of snickering could be heard from behind and I patted my back. I mean, come on, I entertained them.

"Oh Miss Natasha. I didn't see you there. Why don't you tell me something about you?" Mr Lucifer asked.

"Umm...My name is Natasha Kapoor. I am from India. I came here as a scholarship student and I loveeeee food." I said and everyone laughed at my last sentence including Mr Lucifer.

"Wow. That is..." He trailed off.

"Speechless. I know. I have that effect on people." I flicked my hair dramatically.