CHAPTER-12 BEA: THE BITCH

A/N: HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT. HOPE YOU WON'T STOP READING IT AND ENJOY IT THE WAY YOU DID BEFORE.

SHOW YOUR LOVE BY VOTING AND COMMENTING xoxoxoxoxo

ENJOY

Natasha's POV

I woke up and stretched. This is the first time after many days that I slept so nicely without any nightmares. It feels so nice to sleep without being chased by your past in your nightmares. I smiled to myself.

The birds were chirping, full of energy, the sun was up and shining brightly in the horizon, Soft wind caressing my hair. It looked so stunning.

I laid down again on the soft... grass?

Oh. My. God. Please someone tell me I didn't sleep in the clearing last night. I stood up and my confusion was replaced by horror.

The last night incidents replayed in my mind. The party, the boys, my scar, thank god no one saw it. And the angel who talked to me last night. I couldn't help but think that it was because of him, I didn't have a nightmare. His voice was so mesmerising. It was like, his voice alone could solve the problems of the world. I sighed. I didn't even see his face when I had a chance.

My bag was laying on the grass. I checked my cell phone only to see 24 missed calls from Nikhil, 20 missed calls from Sarah, 21 missed calls from Juliet. Crap. They don't know where I am. I saw the timing and shrieked loudly. It was 7:50 am. My first class starts at 8am. I started running as fast possible. It takes 15 mins by car to reach the university and I had only 10 mins with me. I ran and ran. I was sure, I'll be really late for my first class.

By the time I reached the gates of the campus, it was already 8:15. I stood for few seconds with my hand on my chest breathing deeply. Again, I started running. People who didn't have any class were looking at me like I was crazy. The hallways were empty. My class was on the 2nd floor. I was so exhausted but kept running.

I reached my class and dashed inside without asking for permission. All eyes snapped in my direction. I felt burdened under all those gazes. Suddenly the walls of the classroom seemed so interesting. I saw Nikhil, Sarah, Juliet and all those guys I met last night looking at me. There were looks of amusement, worry, curiosity, glares, and smirks. I even felt that someone was watching me very intently.

I looked in the direction of the penetrating gaze and a pair of amazingly hazel eyes staring at me with amusement as if he knew what happened with me. He looked like one of those bad boys I met last night with spiked black hair, the rusty beard, studs in his ear. He was the perfect definition of hot. I felt a connection towards him like I had met him before. He was like a magnet and I felt a certain pull towards him. I shifted uncomfortably in my place until I heard the familiar voice of Mr Paul.

"Seems like you had a very wild night Miss Natasha." Mr Paul stated in his sarcastic tone. I heard tons of mouths blabbering and laughing at me as if Mr Paul did some stand-up comedy.

"Yesss......!" I replied thinking about how wild my night was. Now the laughter widened even more as if I was the joker in the classroom. I got a little tensed and reached for my hair to straighten them and felt some twigs, grass and mud in them.

"You are not serious. Are you, Miss Natasha?" Mr Paul asked disbelievingly.

"I am serious sir. It was so tiring and exhausting. It was really hard." I replied thinking about how hard it was to run such a long distance. "But it was...good. I liked the night." I said and smiled. Everybody gasped and I turned to see Mr Paul shaking his head in disappointment. The rest of the class was again surprised and I could see the similar smirks.