CHAPTER 15 - MY HOPE.

Zachary's POV

Me: Goodnight beautiful. I texted Tasha. Yup I named her Tasha because it really sounds nice. Everyone calls her Nat but that just doesn't suits her.

Tasha: Sleeping so early? She texted back just seconds later.

Me: Yeah, why not? It's already late.

Tasha: ALONE????? I could imagine her laughing.

Me: Uh huh? *smirks* Are you suggesting something? I replied teasingly.

Tasha: Aren't you the bad guy who sleeps with different girls every night? *evil laugh* Ah, she knows me too well. Someone was watching me all the time.

Me: Come over. I started flirting hoping she wouldn't give any comeback that she gives Austin.

Tasha: Damn you. Stop flirting. I ain't your cup of tea. She texted, flirting back. I sighed in relief. I don't know why but I want her to notice me. I don't like the way Austin sees her. It's obvious he likes her but I am glad she is oblivious to it. I don't want her to be with him or any other guy. I actually don't know why I am having these feelings. It excites and scares me at the same time.

Me: I prefer wine. Can you be my glass of wine? I continued flirting.

Tasha: I am too hard to handle.

Me: I don't think so baby coz right now I am too hard for you. *smirks* I texted her and was shocked to realise that I was indeed hard. Never have I ever thought that a simple conversation with her would make me hard. God, this girl has done some kind of magic on me. She has casted some spell on me unknowingly.

Tasha: Why are you hard? I should be the one who is hard. She texted back confused. I literally laughed out loud at this. She is too cute for her own good. She didn't understand my sexual innuendo. Why is she so innocent? She even did this in Mr Paul 's class. That was too hilarious. I can say that Mr Paul really likes her. Though Mr Paul is great and easy going, it's difficult for students to get on his good side and Tasha is definitely on his great side. Thinking of Mr Paul, I remembered a cheesy chemistry pickup line.

Me: Tasha, are you made up of Copper and Telurium?
Because you are CuTe.

I waited for her text but she didn't text back. I guess she slept. My eyes closed and a vision of her sleeping like a cute puppy came in my mind. I smiled to myself. I am acting like a hormonal teenage girl.

"Zachhyyy." I groaned at the nickname my sister gave me.

"How many times should I tell you not to call me by that stupid name?"

"Aww come on. You love it when I call you that."

"No, I hate it and I hate you." I love her to death but I won't say it to her. There are only two people I love the most in my life. My mom and my sister. Well, she is my step sister but I love her very much. She is 3 years younger to me and she is really irritating but she is the only person who makes me smile without any effort. Even my mom sometimes fail to do it. But today, Tasha made me laugh without even trying. No girl has managed to do it other than my sister and now Tasha.

I remember that detention where Damon was talking shit about her and telling how he is gonna get her and bang her. I didn't like it one bit. I was mad and was about to punch him when she herself walked inside the room. Damon being a douchebag he is, went and sat next to her and what she did next, was just AMAZING.