CHAPTER 41 - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Today has been a bad day and tomorrow is gonna be worse. Just a few hours till 14th February. My doom day.

Last year, 14th February changed my life for bad. Who knows, what does this 14th February will bring. It has already brought so many problems in my life. All those mysteries, are bundled up inside my head with no solution.

I heard the door open and close while I was laying on my bed looking out of the window.

"Natasha?" I heard her question.

"Hmm?" I answered after a while. What does she want to talk about now?

"Look, I just want to tell you that Austin is innocent. He didn't do any such thing." She said while I kept looking outside.

"It's okay to defend your brother Sarah."I replied.

"Goodnight Sarah. I am very tired." I pulled the blanket over my head and dozed off to sleep or atleast pretended to.

How will I be able to sleep when everything is messed up? I don't even  know what's happening around me. I don't even know who to trust anymore.

Have you ever spent sleepless nights? Those nights where you toss and turn in your bed trying to fall asleep but your mind won't let you. You just lay there and think. You think about every single possible thing going on in your life. You think about your family, your friends, your love, your problems, your feelings, your past and your future. Or maybe you don't and just end up reminiscing your past. About the people who walked out on you, who impacted your life, who changed the way your are. In those moments you can't fall asleep, that's the moment you do your thinking. And you know what? It's scary.

They say when you can't sleep at night it's beacuse you are awake in someone's dream. I scoffed at this thought. I am sure Zach won't be thinking about me.

I wonder what he is doing right now. Is he partying somewhere? Is he with someone right now? I shook my head as this thought crossed my mind. I know I told him it's over between us but is it really over between us? I don't think so. How can it be over when he is all I think about. When his face is all I see whenever I close my eyes.

He didn't call me ones. I am angry. I am hurt. But he doesn't even care.

I got up and sat on the window, looking at the black sheet decorated with stars that covered the sky. I didn't realise when the night changed into day. The bright orange colour painted the sky. To be honest, it wasn't a pleasant orange. It was evil. Like something bad is gonna happen today. And my intuitions are never wrong. I never used to believe in my intuitions but my intuitions made me believe in them.

It was 6:30 am already. I took a hot shower. It helped a little in relaxing my muscles and clearing my mind for a while. I got ready for college. I don't think today's gonna be any better. I want Zach. I need him in my life. I want to talk to him so desperately but I kept on shutting his thoughts.

"You are up early." Juliet stated getting up from her bed and rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep last night." I replied.

"I know." She said and I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"You have dark circles under your eyes and your eyes are very red. You look as if a tractor ran over you." She replied with concern.

"Wow. Thank you." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Are you okay?" She asked after looking me for a while.

"I am good just tired. Why do you ask?"

"I...You just seem very different today. Did you talk to Zach? Nikhil told me Zach is very miserable." She informed. My chest tightened painfully hearing his name.