Epilogue... (Part -1)

Let's give it a second thought.
Let's forget and forgive all that went wrong in the past.
It's time to move ahead from the past into the present.
It's time now to execute in the present.

Diving into the future.
Forgetting the past that was ruptured.
Living in the present which had me captured.
I know that I have survived.

Together, we have touched the lotus
to make it bloom.
And turned on the lights to banish the gloom.

The empty spaces have been filled to complete the voids.
Together, we can't be destroyed.

The snow was too light to stay and the ground too warm to keep it.
So the snow on the ground
slid away into the Earth.
Flowers make their ascent;
the world is in rebirth.

Taste the wonder
of a world in revive
with so much beauty in life
it's beautiful to be alive...

**********

"Finished writing?"

Warm arms encircled me from behind, hugging me in the most sensual way possible. Zach's loves to hug me from the back and who can say no to Zach's hugs. They are addictive. His warmth seeped into my being. I melt into him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl.

"Yeah. The happy ending they deserved." I replied turning my head to look at him, with a smile.

"The happy ending we deserved. After all, it's our story." He corrected before kissing the side of my mouth.

I nodded. It's been 4 years since I came here to start afresh and 4 years to make me realise that when you lose something or someone, don't think of it as a loss. Accept it as a gift that gets you on the path you are meant to travel on.

Writing have become a passion since the inspiration to write, struck me like a lightning. Writing a book, it's just not writing your thoughts. It's creating people. It's creating an alternate universe to ours.

You have the power to destroy a life, but to also make a new one. You have the power to see the destination, while your people are left wondering if their creator will allow them to see that accomplishment. You are their God, their Creator. You have the ability to make anything happen. Anything and everything.

Life, Death. Sickness, Health. Rich, Poor. Compassionate, Cold. Sane, Insane. Happiness, Sadness.

You have the ability to control all this as the words are carved by your hands. You have a universe in your hands - Yours, and only yours. And one day, you will share that universe to others, and give them a chance to see yet another story of another person.

You are your own.

It's breathtaking, when you realise just how much power you have. And what will you do with this power, knowing you have so much?

I used this power to write our story. The Zasha story. I carved our reality into a book. And now I have finally accomplished what I always craved for.