CHAPTER 19 - EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

I was running through the woods. Darkness stretching for miles. They say no thing is so dark that the light can't shine through. They were wrong. So wrong.

Wherever I go, wherever I see, there was just complete darkness engulfing me.

I turn around only to see those dark shadows running after me. They were chasing me. I ran faster wishing they would just stop the chase. I came across a cliff. This was it. There is no other way. I took a deep breath and was about to jump when a pair of hands yanked me back by my waist. The touch seemed familiar. I was suddenly filled with warmth. The sparks were electrifying.

I turned around and was captivated by the familiar mysterious hazel eyes. The shadows was no longer there and the woods was suddenly as bright as tropic. He came in like my knight in shining armour.

My saviour.

My mystery guy.

My Zach.

**********

"Wakey wakey sunshine." I heard Nikhil say in a sing song voice. I woke up with a smile on my face. Not because of Nikhil's horrible attempt at singing but because of a certain hazel eyed guy. It was the first time when my nightmare didn't seem like a nightmare. It was scary but at the same time hopeful.

"Morning." I greeted with a big smile followed by a yawn. It was a lovely Saturday morning. You can't say anything about the weather. A few days back, it was a little stormy but today, it's sunny.

"Someone's in a good mood." He teased.

"Hey, I am always in a good mood." I glared playfully at him.

"Well, a certain birdy told me that you are usually grumpy every morning." He shrugged innocently but I could still hear the teasing tone in his voice.
I exactly knew who this birdie was but I still asked him.

"Who is that birdy?"

"Someone." He replied.

"I am gonna kill you Jules." I muttered under my breath.

"Hey sis, don't be like that. She didn't say anything wrong. Did she? You love your sleep more than me." He pouted.

"And now you are defending her." I smirked and I could see a tint of pink on his cheeks. Aww.

"Get ready for breakfast. Everyone is already up. We'll be waiting for you. Don't be late." He said walking out of the room I was sleeping in, completely avoiding the previous topic. I shook my head. They will be so cute together.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. Going downstairs, I was met with a very delicious smell of omelette. Juliet, Nikhil, Zach and Megan were already at the dining table waiting for me. I greeted them and sat next to Zach as it was the only avilable space. We started eating. I couldn'thelp but moan at the heavenly taste that bursted in my mouth.

"God. It's so delicious and it's Indian style. Just the way I like it." I said eating as if I haven't eaten for days.

"Why thankyou. I am glad you liked it." Nikhil said from across the table. I paused.

"You made it?" He nodded.

"No ways." I said surprised.

"Sorry to disappoint you sis but I did make it." He said pointing at himself.

"I did teach you well." I teased.

"Huh and now you are taking the credits."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.