CHAPTER 29 - TIME FLIES

Special dedication to talk_about_akward_14 for the trailer. 😘😘

This chapter is dedicated to
nagapriya
Romaissabrch
sayangkoko
arzkhn786
Mhiz_arabnic
Mumal16

Thanks for the support loves. 😘😘

Guys please read my friend's TheNewStartTwentyone Book called 'Black Hole'. It's a mystery/thriller. Support her like you support me. 😘🤗

Natasha'sPOV

Time goes by fast. People go and come into your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell someone how much they mean to you because opportunities doesn't knock twice.

Time is like the flowing water. You can't touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

Time moves slowly but passes by quickly. Just in the blink of an eye.

Days have passed by in a blur. It's seems so amazing that there is one thing in the universe which will never stop and continue to move on without looking behind. Time.

30th August.

Just one day away from my birthday. It feels as if I was brought into this cruel yet beautiful world just yesterday. And tomorrow, I'll complete 18 years of my existence.

For 8 years, I've spent my birthdays alone. Just family, no friends.

My 9th birthday was the best. Someone special came into my life and filled my life with the whole spectrum of wonderful colours. My Krish.

I got the best gift that birthday. He was my best gift. Although, his first present to me was my prince, (in case you forgot, prince is Natasha's teddy) he still was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Since that time, he was always the first one to wish me. He was always the one from whom I received my gift first. No one else mattered. Just Krish. Only Krish.

This year's birthday came in as a curse to me. How can I accept birthday wishes from someone else when the only person whose wishes mattered the most isn't there? I can't. I don't want to.

I want to dwell on the past today and tomorrow and maybe I don't want to get out of it. I want to go back and say sorry to him. I want him back in my life. No one really knows how much he means to me. No one really knows what I would do to bring him back in my life.

Our relationship was magical. No words required. We just let the unspoken spells to do the magic as we became the most important thing to each other.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock...

Remembering you is easy. I do it everyday. But missing you is the heartache that never goes away. It continuously stabs me in my heart.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock...

We were made to lose the people we love. Otherwise, how would we know the importance they hold in our lives?

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock...

Isn't it strange how people leave their imprints so deep into our soul that no force can remove it?

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock...