Chapter 8

Billie's POV

"ONE DAY WITH YOU AND SHE'S ALREADY HURT! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LET HER GO ON TOUR WITH YOU FOR 2 MONTHS? YOU'VE NEVER RAISED A GIRL AND SHE ALREADY HAS NIGHTMARES AND-." Katherine stopped yelling and clenched her jaw.

"Nightmares? Why?"

Kat looked me in the eyes, hers filled with fear and sadness. "It's really not that big of a deal..." She trailed off, obviously uncomfortable but I wanted to know what was wrong with my daughter.

"KATHERINE KING, TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

"She's just been having a reoccurring nightmare that causes her to have violent panic attacks. It's scary to watch and I bet it's terrifying to experience." Katherine's eyes were glassy with tears and I felt a pang of guilt for yelling at her.

"How is this not a big deal? What's the nightmare about?" I asked.

"It isn't my place to tell you, you'll have to ask Cassy that on tour."

"You mean you're letting her go?" I asked happily.

She nodded and I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Thank you so much Kat, it really means a lot." I pulled away and saw her beautiful smile that I missed so much. I waved goodbye and told Katherine to call me and tell me how Cassy's ankle was tomorrow.

1 WEEK LATER

I knocked on Katherine's door, waiting for her to answer so I could pick up Cassy since we were leaving for tour tomorrow at 5 A.M.

Kat opened up and smiled at me, "Hey Billie, come in! Cassy's just finishing up packing."

I walked in and looked around their house. Honestly, it was a really crappy apartment. The walls were chipped, the furniture had holes, and the floors were creaking. I wish I would've found them sooner, I could've helped out so much...but Katherine has done so well for a single mother.

Kat's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, "Billie, promise me you'll look after Cassy. She's my everything."

"Don't worry, if anyone even touches her, Mike, Tré, and I will beat the shit out of them."

She laughed and pulled me into a hug. "You stay safe too Billie, you've always been my best friend. I can't bare to loose you again."

I was touched that she still cared about me, since I cared so much for her. The next part I wasn't expecting...she kissed me. I felt sparks fly when her lips touched mine and I was skyrocketed back to the past. I remembered that night at the party: the drinks, her leading me to her bedroom...but she pulled away quickly and I came back to my senses.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Billie! Holy crap and you're married, and Adrienne is such a nice woman-."

I cut her off with a genuine smile, "Kat, it's ok. It's been awhile since we've seen each other and there's always been sexual tension. I missed you so much." She seemed to relax after that. 

"Billie, I-I, thank you. For forgiving me for everything I did. I made a horrible mistake, seperating you and Cassy, because I was just thinking about myself. I was too afraid to see you again because... I was in love with you. I loved you, so I couldn't destroy your marriage with Adrienne because you two are perfect for each other." Kat's eyes turned red as she held back tears and I felt a pang in my heart. 

"It's okay Kat, I get it now. I'm just happy I get to see you and my daughter again. You two were always on my mind because I knew you were somewhere out there."

Kat flashed me a smile and said, "I'm happy to see you too Beej." I was so glad I found Katherine King again, she'll always be my best friend. 

XXXXXXXXX

Two updates in one day hahaha. Hope you liked the chapter and get ready for the tour! Leave comments :) -Emma