Chapter 19

Cassandra's POV:

Billie came out, still looking pissed off, until he saw me. Then he looked heartbroken. "Oh Cassandra." Billie sighed and sat down next to me.

"I'm so sorry." I said looking at my hands. I couldn't face Billie right now.

"Sorry? What do you have to be sorry for?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just always cause you trouble." I sighed.

"No! No You don't! Don't you dare tell yourself that! I love you, Cassy. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at that little prick for thinking he could touch you." he said through gritted teeth.

"It's okay." I sighed.

"No it's not! Look, some guys are assholes. They are just horny bastards who never learned how to treat a girl right, you deserve so much better than guys like the one tonight. I promise you, they are out there." Billie said and I smiled, remembering something I had seen on Instagram a few weeks ago.

"The only guy a girl can trust her dad right?" I said and he laughed.

"Right!" he whispered wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm not tired." I sighed.

"Yeah me either, wanna play a video game or is that a 'guy thing'?" He asked.

"Well that was sexist! Give me a game. I will beat your sorry ass!" I smirked.

"Sassy Cassy!" He laughed. "We really only have a racing game!" Billie said.

"Racing games are for pussies where are your 'manly' games?" I asked laughing.

"Tré." was all Billie had to say and I laughed while rolling my eyes.

"Typical." I said. We began playing and I was Loosing, but I wasn't giving up. I finally pulled ahead and stayed ahead for the remainder of 3 races.

"Damn! You little shit! You're good at this!" Billie yelled.

"Why thank you." I said smiling.

"Wait, Cassy you're 15. Can you drive?" Billie asked.

"Well not really. I was supposed to get my permit a few weeks ago, but I was here so I never did." I smiled.

"When we get back, we are getting you your permit. I need to take you driving sometime! I just pray to God you don't kill me in the process though!" Billie teased and I punched him lightly.

"Hey! I'm an excellent driver!" I said defensively.

"Yeah that doesn't surprise me. So was your mom." Billie said and I bit my lip, trying to hold back tears.

"It's okay to cry, you know." Billie said, but I contained myself.

"I don't really need to cry anymore it's just going to take some getting used to. Plus, I'm really nervous about what's going to happen to me when I get back." I said,

"I can promise you nothing bad, alright?" he asked and I nodded. "Now get your ass to bed, we have an are a to play tomorrow in Oregon." Billie said pushing me towards my bed.

XXX

"Tiny! Go get me food!" Tré whined,

"Shut up Tré! I'm not your bitch!" I said while eating a bag of Doritos.

"Then give me a chip." he whined.

"My. Food. You don't like people touching your drums, right? Well I don't like people touching my food!" I yelled.

"Damn 'Sassy Cassy' is becoming your alter-ego." Mike said and I laughed.

"Yeah, 'Sassy Cassy' isn't really sassy. She's just mean at the right times!" I smiled.

"Well then, Cassy are you ready for tonight?" Billie asked, messing up my hair. He did that a lot.

"Yeah! I'm pumped. You said it was a big show though..." I said trailing off. I was a bit nervous.

"Yeah! It's a pretty big crowd. Have you ever been to the Oracle Arena in Oakland?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, when I was really young." I said.

"Where we are playing tonight is a little bigger than that." Billie smiled. I nodded and gulped.

"Don't sweat it, Cassy. It'll be okay!" Mike smiled.

"Yeah if you get Nervous just concentrate on how amazingly beautiful I look while playing the drums!" Tré said proudly. "

Yeah, okay Tré!" I smiled giving him a small hug.

XXX

Sooner than I was ready for, it was time to go on. "Hey Ho! Let's Go!" The Ramones song blasted as everyone in the crowd sang. I bobbed my head along as I tried to calm myself down but I was too anxious.

"Cassy! C'mon! It's time!" Jason yelled and I followed him out into the blinding light.

Billie's POV:

"99 revolutions tonight!" I screamed as everyone cheered this crowd is awesome! The lights were really bright and the crowd seemed extra loud tonight. I loved it but on the other hand I was worried about how Cassy was reacting. I looked behind but she seemed to be doing okay. "9.   9.   To ONEEE!" I screamed and I heard Jason stop playing his guitar. I kept playing but whipped around. I saw Jason shaking an unconscious Cassy. Fuck.

I finished up the song and ran over to Jason. I got there and Cassy just waking up. "Cassy are you okay?" I asked,

"Yeah. Fine, uh what happened?" she asked giggling. She must've hit her head hard.

"Jason. Get her off stage now! Find her someone who can help until the show is over. Do you understand? Make sure she's okay before you come back out, she is my daughter. Do NOT come back out until you know she's safe." I said, firmly. Jason nodded and helped a discombobulated Cassy offstage. I turned around to see a worried crowd. "You guys are so fucking awesome that she passed out!" I yelled and everyone started screaming. I had to make them think everything was okay. I had to tell myself that otherwise I wouldn't make it though the show. "I said ayeoh!" I screamed,

"Ayeeoh!" they all screamed back, I put on a fake smile and finished the rest of the show worrying my ass off about Cassy.

A/N: OOOOO. Shit just got real! Wat do you think/hope is going to happen?? Thank you so much for all the support! It means the world to us! ~Jane