1;

Calum dropped off Styles to school looking awesome as ever. Calum's parents are rich so they help him out. that's how Styles is in a private school. Even though the little kid gets into trouble way to much, he is smart enough to go in.

Styles walks into Mr. Hemmings class with a smirk. Styles was wearing his button up red and black flannel with black pants. also his black converse. it may be a private school but the dress code is free.

"Hello Styles" Hemmings says and Styles smiles at him and walks to the back of his room. he sits down and looks around.

"what am i going to ruin today" Styles says stroking his fake beard. he imagines it as Mr.Hemmings beard but better.

"you aren't going to ruin anything Styles" His best friend, Layla says. Styles laughs at her.

"of corse i am going to ruin something!" Styles says.

"oh look at Layla and Styles, cuties, not! Styles you are better with me" Brittany says. She is always mean to Layla. Styles smirks getting an idea.

"okay class, today we are going to make a card! its for our parents or who ever is taking care of you" Mr.Hemmings says and passes out paper, glue, sizers, and craft stuff.

its been an hour into doing the card. Brittany was facing her back to Styles. He quickly grabs sizers and Brittany hair. He cuts half of it and starts to laugh. Brittany grabs her hair and screams. Mr. Hemmings turns around and sees what happened. He gasped and ran to the two.

"Styles!" Hemmings says seeing Brittany's hair. Styles goes next to his teacher and smiles.

"Yes Luke" Styles says stating his teachers name. Mr. Hemmings rolled his eyes going to call Brittany's mom for he can tell her what had happened.

"you are such a rude person!" Brittany says to Styles. He rolls his eyes at her.

"are you a Judge? no!" He says running off. The whole day Brittany walked around with her hair half cut. Styles will always laugh when he sees her.

++

The bell ringed to dismiss the class to go home. everyone ran out but Mr.Hemmings stopped Styles from running.

"hey whats the big idea!" Styles say and then starts to laugh when he just realized what he said. "i just said Donald Duck line! I'm hilarious!" The little kid was still laughing.

"Styles, i need you to call your dad in for we can talk" Hemmings says and Styles rolled his eyes.

"you aren't going to flirt with him, right?" Styles says and Hemmings shook his head.

"Please go get him" Hemmings says and Styles salutes him and runs out. Styles stops his dad and goes to him.

"there you are! lets go" Calum says but Styles stopped him. "what is it?" Calum asked and Styles sighs.

"Teacher wants to talk to you" Styles says and Calum sighs. he wasn't wearing a sweater so all of his tattoos showed. Calum was wearing a shot sleeve black button up. with black pants and his black converse. yes, Calum loves black.

"lets go then" Calum says as they walk into the school. they made some turns until they are in font of his teachers door. Calum walks in with Styles.

"Hello- Calum?" Mr. Hemmings says as he faces the two. Calum looks up and freezes.

"L-Luke?" Calum stuttered. Styles looked up at the two and smirked.

"well this is going to be fun" Styles says sitting down putting his feet up on the table.

---

well this sucked..